[Misc] NSC's favourite Jeans .

Favourite Jeans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So clearing out my wardrobes to take non fitting anymore items to Oxfam shop , I counted 12 pairs of jeans ranging from Brutus £5 to £130 CK's .

3 pairs of 501s 2 Pepe , 2 CKs , 1 Brutus, 2 Lois , 1 GA , and 1 Wrangler which I purchased in 1999.

God knows how many times they've all been washed , but by far the 1 pair of Wrangler jeans are in the best condition and as dark blue as the day I purchased them .

So what say you on probably the most common worn item of mens clothing .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Long trousers - how very dare you.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Jean Alexander

HildaOgden.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've also found Wrangler a better brand than most others. Levi's never seem to fit me properly.

501s and 505s

I went into a massive “cowboy” shop in Lubbock Texas a few years ago and couldn’t find the Levis. I asked the Redneck assistant where the Levis were, his response was “we don’t sell Gay’s jeans here, you’ll have to go to San Francisco” says alot about Texas in the 21st century

I ended up buying Wranglers and although the fit is a bit high waisted for me, the quality of denim was a massive step ip from Levis I’ve bought in England.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's a certain style/size of Gap jeans I've worn for years now. Usually buy several pairs at a time as I know they fit so well.

Whilst talking jeans I'd just like to state I abhor bootcut jeans and will judge you if you're wearing them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There's a certain style/size of Gap jeans I've worn for years now. Usually buy several pairs at a time as I know they fit so well.

Whilst talking jeans I'd just like to state I abhor bootcut jeans and will judge you if you're wearing them.

Please tell me you are not an overweight middle aged man who wears really tight jeans in that case :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I prefer Loose Fit but they are so hard to find nowadays

Don't need no skin tights in my wardrobe today
Fold them all up and put them all away.

Has to be a loose fit.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Please tell me you are not an overweight middle aged man who wears really tight jeans in that case :lolol:

:lolol:I'm a slightly overweight middle-aged man but definitely don't wear tight jeans! I like being able to bend my knees.. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Paul Smith - end of thread

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
When I wake up, in the morning light, I pull on my jeans and I feel alright,
I pull my blue jeans on, I pull my Brutus jeans on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here