Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
As per Tom Barclay, we're interested in the Celtic striker, who's reportedly available for £15M this summer.

[tweet] 1397220849846034438 [/tweet]

I won't link the actual article itself as the writer in question works for The Sun, however Barclay has got a lot correct with us previously.

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/FRdn0YlSIl4

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
As per Tom Barclay, we're interested in the Celtic striker, who's reportedly available for £15M this summer.

[tweet] 1397220849846034438 [/tweet]

I won't link the actual article itself as the writer in question works for The Sun, however Barclay has got a lot correct with us previously.

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/FRdn0YlSIl4
I think this would be a good signing and we've been linked before, which is like us. He would probably be within our price range too (for a change).

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Easy to say as it isn't my money, but it would be an absolute yes from me.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I’m not convinced he could make the step up. I bet Maupay would score a load up there.

We also (not you specifically) thought Duffy would tear it up there. Harder than it looks. And then you've got the likes of Van Dijk and Robertson who played there. There IS value to be had north of the wall, imo.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fantastic all round game. Fast big lad too but not dominant in the air. Good at dropping back to No.10.

£15m would be amazing.

We’d rotate this guy with Maupay at No.9 with Tross and Welbeck making up the rest of the front line.

If he gets on a scoring streak like he did in Scotchland, we’re top 10.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I could get excited by this rumour, can't see him choosing us if leceister and arsenal are in for him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It’s a yes from me

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My thoughts? Arsenal and Leicester are interested. Next :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here