Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Odds checker currently has him at 1/4 to make the squad ahead of England’s Tyrone Mings. Any substance do you think or has this been swayed by a few enthusiastic Albion and Leeds fans?

Dunk 25/1

Eze at 33/1 which probably supports Lallana at 66/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Odds checker currently has him at 1/4 to make the squad ahead of England’s Tyrone Mings. Any substance do you think or has this been swayed by a few enthusiastic Albion and Leeds fans?

Dunk 25/1

Eze at 33/1 which probably supports Lallana at 66/1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Eze was out for a year - achilles injury ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Lots of press saying White is being considered for the squad so his odds have tumbled, he was 28/1 a few days ago.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
A good pick with an expanded squad, young, versatile, good character...plays for Brighton...never happening !

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
He’d have been on 50 caps, given the captain’s armband and inducted to the England Hall of Fame by now if he’d stayed at Leeds.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good for him and great fr us if true - but would still have to feel bad for Dunk, who is still obviously senior to White in or defence; maybe even Webster is too.

TBH, if Southgate wanted to go three at the back, there is a ready made cohesive unit available .............

P.S. Probably either Southgate or White will have to move on first!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Waistcoat is picking an extended squad of 32 then naming the final 26 on 1st June...might be room for both?

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
In Ben Whites own words, Lewis Dunk “is mind blowing” and he’s astonished he doesn’t play for England.

Delighted for Ben if he’s called up, he deserves it. But good lord surely Lewis deserves it too.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
White isn't as good as Dunk so I hope if one gets picked, the other does too.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really hope this happens. And really hope Dunk takes it all on the chin. We all know what a player he is but that is gonna be a little raw.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Webster & Dunk are better defenders and more of a goal threat than White but he is quicker than them both and more comfortable with the ball, be it dribbling, control or passing.

Transferring these three straight into the team makes so much sense if we want to play a back 3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here