13F30DF3-FBE0-47B4-864C-8451242E2129.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
White hasn’t been great in his last couple of games. I thought he was terrible last night, and £50m was a steal. For him, I hope he gets it together although he may have wished he’d stayed with us.
The red cards are all about Artetas time with everton, he seems they need that bite, rather than finesse.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
White hasn’t been great in his last couple of games. I thought he was terrible last night, and £50m was a steal. For him, I hope he gets it together although he may have wished he’d stayed with us.

To be fair to the lad, it's now 20 months or so since he was in the presence of Bielsa, so you can't expect him to have progressed.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looked good the few times I saw him early season but I have never been convinced he will make a top centre half in a 4. Don't think you can have a player good at striding out from the back in a 4 if he isn't built like Webster or Burn to do the other centre half things. Or have players like Webster/Dunk/Veltman to cover for you when you do. He, like Webster and Burn, worked very well in a Potter team where they are so well drilled that players automatically cover when he goes walkabout. If Arsenal wanted a Centre Half who can also pass to play in a 4 then they would have been much better off with Dunk or Webster. Time will tell as the lad is obviously a talent - I just think in the modern game that if you are going to be a 6ft Centre Half, you will need to be an exceptional talent.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The red cards are all about Artetas time with everton, he seems they need that bite, rather than finesse.

The Everton traditional of midfield “Dogs of War” AKA snide cloggers.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I've watched him on and off for Arsenal in recent games. He seems confident enough and decent on the ball but out of all our central defenders, he was the one I was the most relaxed about losing.

Hope he goes on to have a good career but Brighton are absolutely fine without him. Plus I'm always a bit sniffy about players with neck tattoos.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I've watched him on and off for Arsenal in recent games. He seems confident enough and decent on the ball but out of all our central defenders, he was the one I was the most relaxed about losing.

Hope he goes on to have a good career but Brighton are absolutely fine without him. Plus I'm always a bit sniffy about players with neck tattoos.

I always thought he was a tad overhyped.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
One of the youngest starting CBs in the league and already a good player. Missed? Not really but that says more about Brighton than about him.

After his performances against City (in the 0-1 loss) and the win against Leeds last year I really thought he'd turn into a midfielder though. Guess that still could happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here