Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Muddling through the summer abyss

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Well, one week until the playoff finals, which I'm very much looking forward to, having a vested interest in Blackpool. Then 2 weeks to wait for the Euros. Then friendlies and stuff. Then next season. Hoping to evade the end of season blues this year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm just going to stare out of the window and watch the rain fall.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH after the compressed summer last time around I'm actually quite looking forward to a bit of an extended Brighton gap to take stock and look forward to normality resuming come August.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, one week until the playoff finals, which I'm very much looking forward to, having a vested interest in Blackpool. Then 2 weeks to wait for the Euros. Then friendlies and stuff. Then next season. Hoping to evade the end of season blues this year.

Whilst very much looking forward to a return to a packed Amex, and a reunion with my allocated seat.

I wonder if it remembers me?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm getting married in July, which is keeping me quite busy at the moment!

Looking forward to the Euros as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am already very excited for next season. We are two or three players from being a very good side and we have young players who will improve. The future is brighter than it has ever been. We won’t be winning the league though and I am not expecting as easy top 10 finish either. More baby steps

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Euros
Test matches
Lions Tour
Olympics

I reckon i'll get through this dark abyss ok

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm getting married in July, which is keeping me quite busy at the moment!

Looking forward to the Euros as well.

Brilliant! Very best wishes :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I know what you mean. I watch football 7 days a week (unless annoyingly double-booked). Me and my old pal Bob, in front of the telly, talking bollocks during the lulls. Magic. He's 77 so it's a big part of his life, now. We shall scowl and growl at each other during the 'close season' or is it 'closed season'? Too close for comfort.

:lolol: :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
All those transfer rumours about the 20 goal striker.......

None of which will be true.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
TBH after the compressed summer last time around I'm actually quite looking forward to a bit of an extended Brighton gap to take stock and look forward to normality resuming come August.

Its nice having a few months to not think about it and relax, maybe get some odd jobs done, like completely restoring our house and building a bar in my man cave!

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Its nice having a few months to not think about it and relax, maybe get some odd jobs done, like completely restoring our house and building a bar in my man cave!

A bar in the man cave sounds excellent. I'd add a dart board in there as well and you'll be set. Each to their own I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here