Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What time are the annual fake fixtures out ?

Maybe create one yourself. They'll be on all the forums as FACT by this evening if you put it in Twitter.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe create one yourself. They'll be on all the forums as FACT by this evening if you put it in Twitter.
Can't be bothered. It would just be a waste of time when I could instead be hunting down bhafc transfer rumours.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Can't be bothered. It would just be a waste of time when I could instead be hunting down bhafc transfer rumours.

You could combine the two elements of rumour mongering? "Pukki will have the chance to face his former club when wearing the stripes of BHAFC against Norwich at the Amex on the opening day of the season."

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Whilst it is great that "fixtures released" day causes some people to get a tad excited, I really do not understand why, and why there are "brunches, breakfasts events and the like just whooshes over my head. . We all know we will play everyteam twice so there is zero surprises in store on that. And dates are just aspirational these days anyway, with any "juicy" matches especially likely to be moved by 2 or 3 days either side for TV.

So actually all that is released is a series of dates that may or may not be roughly when we play a particular team. IMO its a classic case of "Emperors New Clothes" Sky and BT will big it up and try and make a big thing of it, but ultimately its always a "meh day"

I bet you never believed in Father Christmas.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No early leaks then?

Highly recommended :thumbsup:

61dzn65gHbL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I might have missed them but seems no threads on the following :-

1. Leaked fixtures list

2. Who do think we'll get in the first fixture?

3. Who do you want in the first fixture?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I bet you never believed in Father Christmas.

oh but i did, and the tooth fairy, easter bunny.

I just cant get excited over dates for fixtures that we already know about occurring sometime next season. But each to his own and if today is an exciting one for you then Happy Fixture Release Day to you

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
oh but i did, and the tooth fairy, easter bunny.

I just cant get excited over dates for fixtures that we already know about occurring sometime next season. But each to his own and if today is an exciting one for you then Happy Fixture Release Day to you

Do you go away ? When the fixtures are out we know which weekend we will be in which godforsaken northern town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here