Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest TV Oatway vs Holloway

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That was really good that one. Worthy watch.

Holloway's statement about Charlie. Would that be called 'defecation of character' ?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I genuinely wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of Ian Holloway’s mouth. The man is a down right liar and a fraud, and a dangerous one of that.

Of all of the many, many charlatans we’ve had in the dugout at Grimsby over the years, he is the worst. That list includes Mike Newell, who allowed players to drink beer during training no less, so that’s quite some achievement.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Fantastic, about time Charlie stood up for himself about this. I hope the club gives him their full support.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Can you all see this video ?

rider.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Really enjoyed that, Charlie has always been great value, pleased to see him doing good work with the Russell Martin Foundation. I’m sure the club are closely watching what is said on the Amazon doc when it’s released.

D

Deleted member 2719

Charlie is a great footballer to have in your team, but also a great bloke to have in society.

I doff my cap to him.

Nice job Harty.:thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good watch. Top guy Charlie Oatway.

Editing could do with a bit of work. Feels like I’m watching highlights of a longer program.

Good to see these interviews. Harty was always a massive part of going to games and listening to him on the radio on the way home.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec

Editing could do with a bit of work. Feels like I’m watching highlights of a longer program.

Good to see these interviews. Harty was always a massive part of going to games and listening to him on the radio on the way home.

Echoing this! Good content, but editing needs some work. The segway to the Palace clips was a bit disjointed.

Charlie's a top lad! Harty (and Hawesy) were the sound of my formative Albion years - if that's such a thing!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Cheers for posting, always thought Holloway was a bit of a ponce.
Charlie Oatway has always worn his heart on his sleeve.
His family come around from this area and are highly thought of :thumbsup:

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I genuinely wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of Ian Holloway’s mouth. The man is a down right liar and a fraud, and a dangerous one of that.

Of all of the many, many charlatans we’ve had in the dugout at Grimsby over the years, he is the worst. That list includes Mike Newell, who allowed players to drink beer during training no less, so that’s quite some achievement.

I used to like Holloway. But the thing that changed it for me was after he moaned about us chanting “getting sacked in the morning” at him. FFS it was banter (I normally hate that word). Also, and this is the bit that does it for me, I was at QPR away when he was in the Sky TV box and after getting stick from us bent over and tapped his arse. It was all smiles, but still if you’re going to give out homophobic “banter” (now used in the way I hate this word) don’t complain about a chant against you. Rant over.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Problem is I’m not even Cecil Parkinson, let alone Michael, and with a 22 minute slot it’s still a learning curve, managed just over 25 minutes this week, and then with the Palace inserts, which I felt were necessary to expose Holloway’s BS, they’ve only edited out less than 4 minutes.

I’ve got Dick Knight as my guest this week, so you won’t be hearing me much which is a bonus 😂

But thanks for all your kind words 👍

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Definitely enjoyed watching this, Charlie Oatway always comes across as a down to earth, likeable and funny bloke.

Nice to hear about the work with RMF.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here