Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hibernian

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's the Scottish Cup Final north of the border and our new partners Hibernian face St.Johnstone at Hampden Park.
The winners will upgrade their place in next season's new Europa Conference League to the Europa League qualifiers.

Kick-off is at 2pm and it can be watched on BBC One Scotland (Sky 977).

(Hopefully we'll be walking 500 Miles for a pre-season friendly at Easter Road and afterwards walking 500 more, just to be the.....)

Good luck to The Hibees!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I really hope the Hibees win today. The journey to break the grip of the Old Firm on Scottish football is alive and well led by our new friends and allies at Hibernian.

It will be fantastic to follow their Europa progress next season.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I DO love a Bukta kit

f00e341b96c915229be92a7f67bd6fd8.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When I was based in Rosyth I used to go and watch either Hibbies, the Jambos, or occasionally, Dunfermline. The one thing all 3 clubs had in common was a near visceral hatred of the Old Firm clubs.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So technically we could, by association, be on course to win our first major trophy since this wee banger back in the day:

:amex: :clap::clap::albion2:

BF349AAA-A64A-45A7-A8C0-9C3DF0CD3504.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder if they are talking half as much about Brighton as we are talking about them here.

Not a complaint, I kind of like it. Go Hibernian!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Come on the mighty Hibs [emoji123]

I like this lot already:

Brighton have probably been the most unlucky side in England this season. They have consistently played well, being really positive in a lot of areas in terms of stats like xG. Now, obviously these things must be taken with a pinch of salt, only stat that matters is the score etc. but if Brighton play as well next season as they have this, they should be sitting comfortably mid table. Potter is a very good manager.

They dont score enough, but look at their goal difference compared to those above and below them. A decent striker grabbing 10 goals for this next season has them right up the league.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Which potential signings are we looking out for?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Love that sea of scarfs and shirts. Would love Albion to do something that helps us create similar blue and white scenes in the stands, give away or sell at cost Albion scarfs.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:
I've still got a blue and white scarf like those - left over from the 70s at The Goldstone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here