Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] American Express hamper

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
My mate's not a Brighton fan, never been to the Amex, but I took him to one boring 0-0 at Birmingham when we were at uni in 2011 so Amex has figured he's a supporter and sent him a couple of Piglet's Pantry pies and a bottle of gin... :down: I'd kill for a pie right now.

IMG-20210521-WA0006.jpgIMG-20210521-WA0007.jpg

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Just order Piglets Pies direct - they will deliver them to your house.
Not sure if they do the gin and chocs, and you definitely have to pay for them, but they have been worth every penny as far as I am concerned - I have been a regular customer during lockdown :)

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I'm a season ticket holder, and I have an Amex card - wheres my little hamper?? :tantrum: Blooming cheek of it! :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Maybe he's got an AmEx credit card?

i suppose if you wanted to send out a gift but keep cost down, thats a good way to keep the numbers low.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
WTF

where is mine? I am a super fan and DAMAND this hamper!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What is on the key ring?

Weirdly, it's not a key ring. It's a door opener. It has a hook one end for handles and an rubber thing at the other end to push doors. I world for Amex and they were given out when we returned to the office a couple of months back.

I also want a bl**dy hamper!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Weirdly, it's not a key ring. It's a door opener. It has a hook one end for handles and an rubber thing at the other end to push doors. I world for Amex and they were given out when we returned to the office a couple of months back.

I also want a bl**dy hamper!

Thank you :
I was looking at it for a while trying to work it out.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
This is so unfair, and I'm feeling angry and upset. Down with Amex! Unless it's on its way, of course. Up with Amex!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Got to say as a 'Shop Small' shop owner, American Express look after us nicely. Plenty of large hand gel bottles and this past week the introduction of Shop Small for 2021. I've a nice selection of window and floor stickers all backed up with the Shop Small adverts. Have I mentioned Shop Small enough yet, it's where you get £5 back on a £15 Amex spend.
Send me my hamper.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I bought hampers/'matchday survival packs' last year when the club were selling them. I forced myself to eat all the Piglet's Pantry pies that were delivered, dutifully putting things in the freezer and taking them out and reheating them EXACTLY as per the cooking guidelines. I made the sacrifice of drinking all the Harvey's that came too. The bags of sweets were given to my niece. All the packaging and bottles were lovingly recycled. I've even got all the mini ice packs at the bottom of the freezer right now. I did everything Brighton & Hove Albion and it's commercial partners would have wanted me too. Then when freebie hampers are given out I get nothing.

Devastated. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here