Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Sky Sports Main Event
Man City v Everton - Sky Sports Premier League
Sheffield United v Burnley - BT Sport 3
West Ham United v Southampton - Sky One
Wolves v Man Utd - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 13.48.42.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
One game that could be worth £6m. Most be one of highest value games we have been involved in - outside the obvious.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
One game that could be worth £6m. Most be one of highest value games we have been involved in - outside the obvious.

No, no, no... did you not listen to the Citeh fans? The game on Tuesday was "literally" meaningless, so this must be more of the same.

I still can't believe I now sort-of want Chelski to beat Citeh...not that I care particularly either way, but to see the implosion if Citeh lose would be priceless. Of course, it would be all our fault, cloggers and cheats that we are!

Anyway... yes, for us as a NORMAL team without delusions of buggering off to a breakaway league, it's a big game. Gonna be fascinating to see what changes GP makes and if he gives any youngsters or potential departees (either on loan or permanent) a final chance to impress?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Looking forward to Sunday. Seeing as we're mathematically safe and its just Prem places up for grabs its a nice drama to be involved in.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Shame Arsenal didn't beat Valencia to make it into the UEFA final next week, would have meant 6 or 7 players rested for it.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Us to win.

Newcastle not to win.

Southampton draw.

Palace lose.

Perfect.

Think you might have the last three right but I reckon a draw for us which will see Burnley finish below us whatever they do at Sheff U. It's a shame that Arsenal need a win.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
391E5064-D4A5-4784-97D7-DC6532791AB0.png

The collapse of Everton.

Liverpool finish third despite huge injuries.

Arsenal and Spurs over the entire season didn’t earn their ESL status ... big flops again.

Bielsa ... what a brilliant job done.

BHAFC .... so many ups and downs, much work to do.

View attachment 137029

The collapse of Everton.

Liverpool finish third despite huge injuries.

Arsenal and Spurs over the entire season didn’t earn their ESL status ... big flops again.

Bielsa ... what a brilliant job done.

BHAFC .... so many ups and downs, much work to do.

And West Ham and Moyes surely the surprise packet after spending many seasons next to us

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All set up for us to move up the table, results went our way (except Newcastle), and .....................................

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We really must make more of an effort with the struggling and expected to struggle teams next season.

Our points haul from the bottom three was pathetic. The wankpuffins on the other hand cannily targeted those games and did incredibly better. They only beat one team that sat above them at kick off time all season, so it shows we can still compete 'up' the table.

The teams coming up will be looking at those from 12th to 17th (and each other) as the key games to take points from. We have got to meet that.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Everton cant be happy with their 10th place finish. For a team that has DCL, Richarlison, Rodriquez, Digne, Keane, Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure, Sigurdsson, and is managed by Ancelotti, surely Everton fans would want better. I never hear much criticism or praise about their performances, they just seem to float along each season not winning anything.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Everton cant be happy with their 10th place finish. For a team that has DCL, Richarlison, Rodriquez, Digne, Keane, Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure, Sigurdsson, and is managed by Ancelotti, surely Everton fans would want better. I never hear much criticism or praise about their performances, they just seem to float along each season not winning anything.

I know it was Citeh, but those CBs letting little Sergio in between them to head in unopposed was shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here