Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just typed a whole answer and it will be heard !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I just typed this response to a thread to find out some b******d has closed the thread, whilst i was typing

Was a shit idea anyway !

Amongst the many things myself and WS agree on is that having multiple subforums is not good for NSC.

Now I appreciate that moderating various accounts who post on NSC may seem an arduous job, but I do believe it may prove simpler and easier than sending threads, that obviously have the innate ability to 'cause trouble,' onto the naughty step :facepalm:

It'll be interesting to see what happens on the Big Board now that sub forum is closed (a decision which I have always and continue, to support fully).

I'm assuming this new version of NSC no longer allows a thread ban :wink:

FFFFRRREEEEEEEDDDOOOOOOOMMM

Now let it sink down the board where it belongs :down:

And good riddance :wink:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
There are certain posters here who post bad takes, which rightly get mocked, like Vagabond does frequently. This is why it's worth remembering who said what, and remembering who are the posters you end up "liking" more often than not, and factoring that into their credibility.

There are people who post in match threads, usually with "ffs" and the like, normally the same ones who post threads/polls immediately after games for attention, because they don't want their "visionary insight" lost in an active thread, where it won't get the attention it deserves.

Then there are smug ******** like me who realise all this and point it out to mostly deaf ears.

See above.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I took a look at my 'ignore' list a few minutes ago and was surprised to find 49 names there. There are a few obvious pests who have been perma banned but, that aside, I was a bit surprised. Oh well. Never mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here