Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Rod Liddle's opinion of Brighton

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Rod Liddle in the latest edition of The Spectator talks about Labour's chances of winning back the "red wall" seats. He says "it can't ever because in order to do so it would have to adopt policies which would estrange it from the areas it can do well: affluent university cities such as Oxford and Cambridge, affluent pretend-countryside places such as Chipping Norton, and various nests of weirdos and perverts such as Brighton."

A valid description of our fair city?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't care what that prick thinks of Brighton. How can anyone respect the opinion of a bloke who beat up his pregnant girlfriend.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rod Liddle that assaulted his 15 week pregnant girlfriend?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Rod Liddle hates us we should put that on our tourism brochures. Awful, awful human being.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rod Liddle in the latest edition of The Spectator talks about Labour's chances of winning back the "red wall" seats. He says "it can't ever because in order to do so it would have to adopt policies which would estrange it from the areas it can do well: affluent university cities such as Oxford and Cambridge, affluent pretend-countryside places such as Chipping Norton, and various nests of weirdos and perverts such as Brighton."

Sound like a weapon’s grade moron, he’s a Millwall fan, enough said :smile:

We are doing sweeping generalisations, yeah?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
THIS Rod Liddle...?

rod_m_2088431a.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

A City of Weirdos & Perverts.

I feel a banner coming on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm actually enjoying NSC now The Bear Pit has been temporarily closed. Fing politics just causes arguments.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I didn't actually ask for your opinions of Rod Liddle, I asked whether you thought his description of Brighton was a valid one.However you all seem to prefer just to call him names and so we'll leave it at that.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Bloke needs to look in the mirror.

But if he said "its a nice place and I like it there" it wouldn't get the media hype his BS statement gets.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I didn't actually ask for your opinions of Rod Liddle, I asked whether you thought his description of Brighton was a valid one.However you all seem to prefer just to call him names and so we'll leave it at that.

Well. It doesn’t seem the most complimentary description of our lovely home town to be fair…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here