Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now.

Come on what are you waiting for?
It's Denzel Washington films, there are no wrong answers***

***Clearly there are wrong answers.
Irrespective of the criteria you use for ranking Denzel film, you will subsequently be judged on where you rank Man On Fire.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I like A Soldier's Story, underrated movie... though Denzel got a very small role and its really all about the evil Cab Calloway looking dude.

Not sure I've seen any of the others. Or is there one where he is a police officer and living in a shack on a hill or something?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
He's one of those actors who i think of as really famous but struggle to name a single film he's been in. I'm sure people will list more and I'll go yeah I vaguely remember him being in that. Wait, I seem to recall some crappy post apocalyptic film i watched that had him in, no idea of the name of it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He's one of those actors who i think of as really famous but struggle to name a single film he's been in. I'm sure people will list more and I'll go yeah I vaguely remember him being in that. Wait, I seem to recall some crappy post apocalyptic film i watched that had him in, no idea of the name of it.

Indeed... like Kevin Kline.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing

Book of Eli

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You mean there really is/was a J. Arthur Rank/ Wow!! - I always thought it was ........................................... errrmm ... something else!

I think we'd need a separate thread for w@nk movies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here