Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye Bear Pit...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I keep missing all the drama on NSC.

What was the problem with the Bear Pit? Wasn't is a perfect oubliette for the numpties?

My guess is that the poo having attracted flies, more poo, and more flies, the mods decided it was time to flush.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sorry, didn't understand the thread rules ... having a dig at Baker or Fairy is completely ok (no rebuke/warning) mention one of the other lot and you threaten the Yellow card!

Obvious jealousy that no thread had been started about your moderating ability obvs [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I missed the digs at the others but have just looked back on page one and seen it. Exactly the same applies.

But one thing we can all agree on is that a thread dedicated to my moderating ability is likely to be a very short thread indeed.

And also that this is not a THREAD rule.

Carry on your Bear Pit nonsense on ANY Big Board thread and you'll get an infraction. Clear [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And also that this is not a THREAD rule.

Carry on your Bear Pit nonsense on ANY Big Board thread and you'll get an infraction. Clear [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] ?

That lovely Bry Nylon had it all in hand, sensible, evenhanded moderating and along comes Mike Dean sticking his oar in, maybe that Vagabond fella had a point after all ... :p

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The Iron Fist of Bozza has come down.

Where will the Usual Suspects post their mindless drivel now?

Hopefully on Farcebook/Twatter etc. and not back on here...

Oh Christ on a bike please no! I had become a much calmer human being since it was instigated.

Please [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - we don’t want PPF and the likes back on the big board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I keep missing all the drama on NSC.

What was the problem with the Bear Pit? Wasn't is a perfect oubliette for the numpties?

My guess is that the poo having attracted flies, more poo, and more flies, the mods decided it was time to flush.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Shame, given another couple of months it would have unified NSC on the subject of Brexit

It got close there were about 6 left, though 3 of them kept getting banned. Alas one is currently banned, one other very close

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here