Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye Bear Pit...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The Iron Fist of Bozza has come down.

Where will the Usual Suspects post their mindless drivel now?

Hopefully on Farcebook/Twatter etc. and not back on here...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I didn't know it was closed until I saw this thread - for the very good reason that I don't bother going to it. So, of course, I had to take a peek and see what the fuss was about - reading through a few posts on a couple of threads I could a). see why they were in the bear pit and b). see why it's been closed, temporarily or otherwise.

Looked more appropriate for Twatter, I must say. Or perhaps Bozza could do a 'Brighton and Hibs Albion' type deal with Blue Moon?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Have to feel sorry for PPF. He made around 60 posts in the week up to the closure of the Pit. He's made 2 in the three days since.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
GrizzlingRandyLever AWOL ... there must be a huge backlog of YouTube videos and tweets piling up waiting to be unleashed [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
GrizzlingRandyLever AWOL ... there must be a huge backlog of YouTube videos and tweets piling up waiting to be unleashed [emoji38]

How is this not bringing all that BP stuff over here, FFS? You want to wind up your old Bear Pit chums please do it via PM or get a WhatsApp group going. Any further attempts to turn this into a thread only fit for the now defunct BP can only result in infractions.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I keep missing all the drama on NSC.

What was the problem with the Bear Pit? Wasn't is a perfect oubliette for the numpties?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
How is this not bringing all that BP stuff over here, FFS? You want to wind up your old Bear Pit chums please do it via PM or get a WhatsApp group going. Any further attempts to turn this into a thread only fit for the now defunct BP can only result in infractions.
Sorry, didn't understand the thread rules ... having a dig at Baker or Fairy is completely ok (no rebuke/warning) mention one of the other lot and you threaten the Yellow card!

Obvious jealousy that no thread had been started about your moderating ability obvs [emoji6]

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
You looking at my bird when saying that? YOU WANT SOME?

Many years years ago I had a run in with group of bikers nasty lot up at the Devils Dyke inn which was a bar and night club then anyway the women were all lined up dancing to Status Quo we were watching when their fellas came over, we were only 17 year olds they were well into their 20s one come up to me pointing his finger in my face and says you looking at my bird NO I said trying not to wet myself after a short pause his response was why not what's wrong with her I'll see you lot outside and with that they all left needless to say it was one huge punch up which I managed to completly skirt around

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sorry, didn't understand the thread rules ... having a dig at Baker or Fairy is completely ok (no rebuke/warning) mention one of the other lot and you threaten the Yellow card!

Obvious jealousy that no thread had been started about your moderating ability obvs [emoji6]

I missed the digs at the others but have just looked back on page one and seen it. Exactly the same applies.

But one thing we can all agree on is that a thread dedicated to my moderating ability is likely to be a very short thread indeed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here