Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] University Car Park - Season Ticket Question

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I might be best asking the club, but someone on here might know.....

We're interested in a ST at the University Car Park - however is it possible to have more than one car listed - so that we can take turns to drive?

Or do you have to nominate one car/number plate?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Daft q (possibly) but is this literally parking in the Uni's car park or one of the clubs car parks named Uni Cark Park (as in Bennets field is not really a field).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Daft q (possibly) but is this literally parking in the Uni's car park or one of the clubs car parks named Uni Cark Park (as in Bennets field is not really a field).

the designated "Car Park C" refers to parking on the University site, there are 3 separate car parks that can be used. I think perhaps the Bridge Car Park is "B" and Bennetts Field is "A".

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I might be best asking the club, but someone on here might know.....

We're interested in a ST at the University Car Park - however is it possible to have more than one car listed - so that we can take turns to drive?

Or do you have to nominate one car/number plate?

You get a hanger for your rear view mirror, it doesn't matter what car you use.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
How do you purchase a parking season ticket? Can’t see anything on the club website and have done it game by game previously?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Unless it's 1901 parking it's this car park on Sussex campus:

Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 12.06.15.jpg

The "car park 1" is the University's name for it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Unless it's 1901 parking it's this car park on Sussex campus:

View attachment 136927

The "car park 1" is the University's name for it.

If you arrive early enough you'll be directed into Car Park 3 until it's full up. And if you're really early they'll allow you to park n the car park opposite the University reception entrance (by the bank) .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If you arrive early enough you'll be directed into Car Park 3 until it's full up. And if you're really early they'll allow you to park n the car park opposite the University reception entrance (by the bank) .

Cheers, didn't know that. I thought those were the 1901 car parks.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
How do you purchase a parking season ticket? Can’t see anything on the club website and have done it game by game previously?

Not at the moment, I asked the club the other day. They won’t be available until full crowds are allowed.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Do you get out quicker with those options?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Do you get out quicker with those options?

I don't think so really, the queue to go out the top is a drag as you have to merge in with the other car parks leaving which takes a while. If you head off out past Stanmer House you get into a very slow moving queue for the traffic lights to go under the flyover then, if you are trying to get back to the A27 you have to queue up Coldean Lane. We tend to hang around after games, let the traffic die down. That said, I imagine for the early leavers it might speed it up a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here