Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How did Guinness Boy become a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You seem to be describing what you perceive to have been his traits since becoming a mod.

As such, shouldn't your question be "How is Guinness Boy still a mod?"

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Very unfair, I have always found him to be scrupulously fair, keeps out of binfests and always abides by the rules he is meant to enforce ... a combination of Mike Dean and John Bercow springs to.mind [emoji38][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Abusing powers.
Involved in settling personal petty scores.
Bullying behaviour.

How is this allowed?

Must have went to Eton ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is today:-

International Thin Skin, day.

Clinton's will be busy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair Vagabond, none of them are perfect, but I think we all agree that they do tend to get most things right.

And to prove the point, I happen to know Guinness Boy isn't the only mod who considers you a self-important tedious bell-end. They nearly all do. :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
:drama:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He has had his work cut out lately dealing with NSC Broflakes, it ain't easy being a mod you need a broad range of skills

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] and I have had some run ins this season. One thing we share is a passion for the Albion and when we disagree it gets a bit fraught. All good fun. If you can’t stand the heat stay out of the kitchen [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION]. This is not the first time you have lit a fuse, stood back and watched the explosion and then started whinging about it. :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To be fair Vagabond, none of them are perfect, but I think we all agree that they do tend to get most things right.

And to prove the point, I happen to know Guinness Boy isn't the only mod who considers you a self-important tedious bell-end. They nearly all do. :thumbsup:

I understood that was one of the key requirements for applying for the role in the first place ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How many people would miss [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION] if these nasty mean mods just banned him for a month? He's a total prick.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
@guinessboy and I have had some run ins this season. One thing we share is a passion for the Albion. If you can’t stand the heat stay out of the kitchen [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION]. This is not the first time you have lit a fuse, stood back and watched the explosion and then started whinging about it. :shrug:

Who’s whinging?

Just asking a pertinent question [emoji6]

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I've known Guinness Boy (and Guinness Girl and the little Guinness's) for thirty odd years. 'Bully' is not a word I would use to describe him. Forthright, perhaps, but even then that is slightly betrayed by an extremely soft side that he wouldn't admit to but I think is secretly proud of.

I think he has been a bit sharp once or twice, but his intolerance of bigotry and knuckleheadedness always wins my vote.

I wish he'd play cricket again though- not as an opener though. He has a tendency to divorce himself from straight balls in the first couple of overs.

I'd like to know why Vagabond is so obsessed with Leeds United though. I think it was over 600 posts about them by a couple of months back.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This morning I put the OP on ignore for being a needless tit. I have not and will not read any more of his posts. To start a thread about a mod is idiotic, and about one who I happen to know is a fair and decent lad is suicidal.

Good bye, OP, forever, I expect. Cheerio.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Because he really liked The Who and The Jam, so he bought a Parka and had his hair cut like Paul Weller etc? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here