Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hodgson’s parting gift + Palace fans

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
So I don’t know if anyone watched Palace v Arsenal last night but after Palace were taken apart in added time, Hodgson was given a send off in front of the fans (mostly congregated in the home end, many without masks). He was given a signed photo of the Palace players celebrating their win at the Amex. Probably cost about 30 quid. Classy bunch the lot of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
So I don’t know if anyone watched Palace v Arsenal last night but after Palace were taken apart in added time, Hodgson was given a send off in front of the fans (mostly congregated in the home end, many without masks). He was given a signed photo of the Palace players celebrating their win at the Amex. Probably cost about 30 quid. Classy bunch the lot of them!

And a lap dance from the crystals. That wasn't broadcast though

If fans aren't allowed in next season it will be because there are examples such as palace that don't understand what social distancing means. Looked like they'd closed one stand so that everyone could be together.

Even those Neanderthals in Burnley managed to sort their support out. Presumably the plastic ultras forced parish's hand yet again.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

To be fair, a picture of players celebrating an undeserved win after they sucked the soul out of the game is a fitting memory of Roy's tenure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here