Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Eze

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Ruptured his Achilles, and out for the rest of the calendar year.
He’s had a really good first season at this level and was knocking on the door for an International call up. I know he’s Palace, but a shame for the lad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is a bloody disaster for Palace isn’t it?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seems to be so much hype around this wonder kid at the moment so thought I would check out his stats .

He’s scored 4 goals in 34 games this season .

Benteke prob has more and he wasn’t even a footballer until we let him be one again

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Seems to be so much hype around this wonder kid at the moment so thought I would check out his stats .

He’s scored 4 goals in 34 games this season .

Benteke prob has more and he wasn’t even a footballer until we let him be one again

It’s exactly like us losing trossard except trossard has missed FIVE big chances.
4569ba6e436d41f40cb9892a17307fc1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its a double blow for him after realising that his new club is a joke from top to bottom. I hope he recovers and moves on for a modest fee soon.

I now feel sorry for Dibley because Beaky definitely won't let him go now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unfortunate for the club - with a big 'rebuild' ahead, probably one of only a few players guaranteed to 'build' the team around is now out for half their season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Don't wish ill on the lad ... but do wish ill on Palace

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I liked the look of him when he was at QPR and harboured a small hope that we'd take a punt. So it pissed on my cornflakes somewhat when he inexplicably decided to join that utter slum of a club, with a manager about to go into a nursing home, and practically an entire squad counting down the days to the end of their contracts.

Its a shame about his injury, but perhaps this will give him an opportunity to step back, reflect and asses his life choices, and look towards rectifying the catastrophic mistake he has made with his career.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd imagine this puts Mr Tumble in an extra strong position to basically demand anything he wants this summer to avoid leaving them in the lurch

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ruptured his Achilles, and out for the rest of the calendar year.
He’s had a really good first season at this level and was knocking on the door for an International call up. I know he’s Palace, but a shame for the lad.

knocking on the door for a call up?

England have a wealth of attacking talent at the moment... sancho, sterling, kane, bellingham, rashford, greenwood... he is nowhere near.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He's given his first interview since getting injured, and it sounds like he's not doing too well:

"I know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain..."

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd imagine this puts Mr Tumble in an extra strong position to basically demand anything he wants this summer to avoid leaving them in the lurch

Perhaps.

His problem is that there will probably be no interest in him this summer. He is past his best, 30 next year and seemingly resigned to a career with no silverware. And Palace will still be asking for £50m+ if anyone asks (they won’t) which no club is ever going to pay.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Sorry for the lad as he looked , even for them, half decent. With HaHa probably moving on they really look like a near cert for the drop next season. Here's hoping I am right. Gangsters Inc have been in the prem for far too long.

TNBA

TTF

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I can't see Zaha going. In a covid market, with no sell on possibility for the buying club he is pretty much worthless

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If they hire the right manager and recruit well it could be a great summer for them. They’ve always spent a lot on wages so could sign some cracking players but I rather suspect it might end up ‘ringfenced’ much like the money for their new stand/stadium.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
knocking on the door for a call up?

England have a wealth of attacking talent at the moment... sancho, sterling, kane, bellingham, rashford, greenwood... he is nowhere near.

This. The only way he'd be knocking on England door is if the manager was ex-Palarse, biased, useless, didn't like Brighton and wore a waistcoat.

Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here