TBC
Wolves v Man Utd
Premier League
16:00
TBC

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
For Firestick users (and others) it's on Sport TV 2 (Portugal) on Sunday. Watched last nights game on Sport TV 4 last night and as usual an excellent feed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Do Arsenal have anything to play for? If not we’ll probably end up on Sky Sports Golf or something.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Do Arsenal have anything to play for? If not we’ll probably end up on Sky Sports Golf or something.

Yes, they could still finish 7th which would get them into this new Europa Conference competition.

BHAFCLive

Sep 21, 2018
An Arsenal win, and both Tottenham and Everton failing to do so, will see them finish 7th and therefore a spot in the new Europa Conference League. Technically something to play for, although their desire to take part in that may be negligible. Sky are focussing primarily on the top 6 spots, so I suspect our game will be one of the three on BT.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yes, they could still finish 7th which would get them into this new Europa Conference competition.

Blimey. They have replaced the ESL quick.

Never heard of that one. FFS, how many more 'competitions' do they need (and the extra TV rights deals..)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Game is on BT

Liverpool v Palace - Sky
Man City v Everton - Sky
Tottenham v Leicester - Sky
Villa v Chelsea - Sky
West Ham v Southampton - BT
Arsenal v Brighton - BT
Wolves v Man Utd - BT
Leeds v West Brom - Sky
Fulham v Newcastle - Sky - free-to-air
Sheff Utd v Burnley - Sky - free-to-air

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Blimey. They have replaced the ESL quick.

Never heard of that one. FFS, how many more 'competitions' do they need (and the extra TV rights deals..)

It’s the new third tier UEFA competition, mainly aimed at nations with lower co-efficients, who will get more places. England, Spain and so on only get one spot each in it. I’m fairly certain it’s going to be a bit shit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BT. Thats a mild ballache. MITV via the Firestick is superbly reliable, but its not UHD. Oh well, first world problems and all that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Download Kodi on the firestick, and then install Rising Tides addon. Thank me later [emoji16]

Kodi is GARBAGE. I gave up on that long ago, it became utterly unusable.

I paid £50 for MITV in January for 12 months, and have never looked back. I've got everything - live sports, latest movies, PPV, TV series, the lot. And all contained within a Sky-style menu system.

Frankly, its the nuts.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

I paid £50 for MITV in January for 12 months, and have never looked back. I've got everything - sports, movies, PPV, TV series, the lot. And all contained within a Sky-style menu system.

Frankly, its the nuts.
Never had one issue with it and not paid to watch any game or PPV event for about 2.5 years.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

I paid £50 for MITV in January for 12 months, and have never looked back. I've got everything - live sports, latest movies, PPV, TV series, the lot. And all contained within a Sky-style menu system.

Frankly, its the nuts.
Do you get any buffering at all? Rising tide can be good but usually there is some buffering and playing around trying to find the right stream.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
For Firestick users (and others) it's on Sport TV 2 (Portugal) on Sunday. Watched last nights game on Sport TV 4 last night and as usual an excellent feed.

I am a firestick user. What is this Sport TV 2 you speak of?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Spoilt for choice, take yer pick.

Add BT into the mix, SORTED.

TV.JPG

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I am a firestick user. What is this Sport TV 2 you speak of?

Depends where you live, UK or abroad. If in UK you must use a VPN, not needed out of UK. Side load Redbox and/or Livenet TV on to your Firestick via downloader. If you're not sure how just Google 'Firestick tricks'. That gives you step by step instructions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here