Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] City fans reaction

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We are 'shite' apparently (this posted after Burn had scored) - and they would have thrashed us with eleven men. We obviously had a big advantage but to call us 'shite' when we outplayed them for large sections of the match is really quite something.

20210519_163015.jpg

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I had a look at their forum and they are very bitter. They say that it is a dead fixture and we were far too physical knowing that they had an important game coming up. The ref and officials were bent,VAR was bent, they now hate Potter for playing dirty etc. They are very poor losers and we lauded it round the pitch afterwards.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We are 'shite' apparently (this posted after Burn had scored) - and they would have thrashed us with eleven men. We obviously had a big advantage but to call us 'shite' when we outplayed them for large sections of the match is really quite something.

View attachment 136890

The poster appears to have left the "T" off the end of their username.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I didn't applaud them when they walked thru the Albion guard of honour. Anyone can buy a league winning team if the owner is awash with endless supplies of money. Ans from my point of view, what's even worse is that it is Middle East money.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
#tesmslikebrighton are not supposed to win these games. I expect a full page apology in tomorrow’s Manchester Gazette.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I had a look at their forum and they are very bitter. They say that it is a dead fixture and we were far too physical knowing that they had an important game coming up. The ref and officials were bent,VAR was bent, they now hate Potter for playing dirty etc. They are very poor losers and we lauded it round the pitch afterwards.

So they are so up themselves they didn’t realise it our last game of the season at home, and the traditional walk around the pitch for the fans, no ‘twas to celebrate beating them. :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So they are so up themselves they didn’t realise it our last game of the season at home, and the traditional walk around the pitch for the fans, no ‘twas to celebrate beating them. :)

Yeah nothing to do with the last game of the season, or playing in front of a decent sized crowd for the first time in over a year, it's definitely because this was our cup final. We must be quite good actually as apparently beating Leeds was our cup final too.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I’m glad pep is angry with those dirty cheating cünts.
The club should make a formal complaint about that officiating.

I hope we smash those cünts next season. They need relegating after that dirty display which was approved by the ref and VAR.

What ****ing game we’re they watching. Ffs get a ****ing grip. Really bad losers.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I can’t wait to play them and their plastic fans next season already.

Hopefully they’ll get done by FFP or other sanctions in the coming years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here