Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trevor Sinclair

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Here it goes Sinclair on Talksport listing the excuses....all down to the ref :facepalm:
....claims he is being objective ..bllx...listing even more excuses for Pep

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Proper nob.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just posted about that on the match thread.

There was a token "delighted for us", but then a relentless rant that the officials robbed them of a win, and that's only reason we got a historic result.

Also an unfounded accusation that Brighton did something way beyond GP's goal celebration to anger his hero Pep.

Btw Sinclair's always the same, he hates any other club that've threatened Mansour's £2b bought supremacy.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As Simon Jordan said to him on TS last week “born in Dulwich, played less games for City than any of his other clubs, and is now their biggest supporter”.

He’s also applied to take over from Boothroyd

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Employing a thick-as-shit knobhead convicted of drink-driving and racially abusing a police officer- says all you need to know about Talkshite.
Who would have thought that Alan Brazil would have the lesser drink driving charge amongst TS presenters? I do wonder if they would employ a white presenter who had been convicted of racial abuse. It is abhorrent whoever does it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why are so many people listening to TalkShite? Listen to something more worthwhile, like total silence.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I quite like Trev. He's definitely got the Citeh-blinkers on all the time though. Brought up in Manc so not sure Jordan's comments about where he was born are fair in the context.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Why are so many people listening to TalkShite? Listen to something more worthwhile, like total silence.

ha ha yeh, or the Guantanamo bay style white noise they use to extract a confession

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Apologise if fixtures, because I don’t think it’s been said yet. But,

Don’t bother listening to talkshite

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Oh **** off Trevor.

Your lot spent 2bn mate. Plastic, soulless club and fans. Enjoy your oil money fuelled hollow success.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just wonder why the f**k anybody listens to that crap station in the first place, total bellends the lot of them.

:shit:

I've rarely listened to TS over the last 15 months, but gave it a go today to swerve Naga Munchetty's 'the world is nigh' narrative dressed as news, that the Indian Variant's about to fill our hospitals.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
If the sending off incident had been the other way round I'm pretty certain Pep and his lot would have been claiming a for red. Rose tinted specs methinks.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've rarely listened to TS over the last 15 months, but gave it a go today to swerve Naga Munchetty's 'the world is nigh' narrative dressed as news, that the Indian Variant's about to fill our hospitals.

Which is why I swerve stations like R5 now and do like a bit of stuff in the background like TS particularly wen we’ve won

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
It was the same with Chelsea about 15 years ago. Club suddenly comes from nowhere to the top and one of the weird outcomes is that now all their shit ex-players are in demand. Media are used to the likes of Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal rolling out household names as pundits are now left with the Kerry Dixon and Trevor Sinclair nobodies of this world. Same with Micah Richards ‘ex City you know’....yeah when they were bobbins.

Stumpy Tim

It was the same with Chelsea about 15 years ago. Club suddenly comes from nowhere to the top and one of the weird outcomes is that now all their shit ex-players are in demand. Media are used to the likes of Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal rolling out household names as pundits are now left with the Kerry Dixon and Trevor Sinclair nobodies of this world. Same with Micah Richards ‘ex City you know’....yeah when they were bobbins.

Micah Richards won the Premier League with City...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here