Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Webster head injury ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Re watching the highlights I noticed that Webster seemed to be a bit dazed still from the challenge in the penalty box he headed away to safety , he seemed a bit wobbly leaving the field his vision also seemed blurred and he even missed a fist bump from iron hand Potter .

I hope it's my vision that's blurred if not can Tau play CB .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He must've been dazed when he played that dopey pass out of the box straight to a MC shirt in injury time that nearly cost us the result. But other than that, he was very good. I love the confident way he strides into MF, commits a player and then releases the ball at just the right moment to take them out. Trossard GORGES himself on those little moments in between the lines.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re watching the highlights I noticed that Webster seemed to be a bit dazed still from the challenge in the penalty box he headed away to safety , he seemed a bit wobbly leaving the field his vision also seemed blurred and he even missed a fist bump from iron hand Potter .

Dunk is back next game.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

One near the end? Think he won it cleanly with no contact from the city player to his head, think that was a break in the game / game management moment - hence the physios didn’t come on.

The pass straight to them on 91st minute was because he realised we hadn’t yet presented them with our obligatory chance to equalise.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
One near the end? Think he won it cleanly with no contact from the city player to his head, think that was a break in the game / game management moment - hence the physios didn’t come on.

The pass straight to them on 91st minute was because he realised we hadn’t yet presented them with our obligatory chance to equalise.

No contact with the City player but I think he headed that hard cross with the wrong part of his head so it probably hurt a bit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here