Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Own up - who's Stewart, the caller on TalkSport tonight

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Whoever you are, what possessed you on one of the most brilliant, exciting nights at the Amex ever, to phone up national radio to moan about ticketing, parking, food generally, vegetarian pies particularly and ramble on without talking about our wonderful football?

No surprise they cut you off in the end. A golden opportunity to glorify our team's wonderful performance and you were incapable of getting to the point, whatever that may have been. Yes, you really annoyed me. You know who you are:annoyed:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Talk Shite. They ask what you want to say and talk about so they get 'fans' on to create controversy. They really are Shite.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Whoever you are, what possessed you on one of the most brilliant, exciting nights at the Amex ever, to phone up national radio to moan about ticketing, parking, food generally, vegetarian pies particularly and ramble on without talking about our wonderful football?

No surprise they cut you off in the end. A golden opportunity to glorify our team's wonderful performance and you were incapable of getting to the point, whatever that may have been. Yes, you really annoyed me. You know who you are:annoyed:

Now you've outed yourself as a TalkSport listener I've forgotten all about Stewart.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Brighton fans tend to moan.... a lot.
Ever since as a young boy standing on the east terrace listening to the constant moaning from so many around me.
It has always been so,except away games when we were in our dark days, they were brilliant, like one big family with one cause.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What was the complaint with the veggie pies out of interest?

They were a difficult item to get hold of tonight (South Stand).

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

you actually listen to that ?:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here