Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City Team

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m a big fan of them as a team - or was. Great football, probably the best in the world, work hard etc etc - but I noticed the following tonight:

Arrogance of their player not leaving the pitch and them all moaning at the ref for the sending off and thinking that if they stand there they’ll influence the decision.

Pep on at the 4th official

Several screams and swan dives

More moaning at the ref

They keeper literally time wasting from 20 mins - best team in world 10 men or not?

Moaning for each goal at the ref

The ref giving them the big 6 bias especially no yellow for Silvas foul in the first half when we broke

Foden needlessly giving it the big one to the crowd after toe punting the ball in

Pep at full time - hissy fit at everyone - storm down tunnel - comes back on and aggressively shakes every BHA players hand looking for a reaction, same with ref and more moaning (not a clue why as they got most of the decisions as usual), sulks down tunnel again, has to come out for interview and leans / eats a sound microphone thing - oddball.

Very classless after we gave them a guard of honour and were so good to them when they won the league 2 years ago.

Sore losers, petty, overpaid muppets.

I guess Pep, like Klopp won’t be purring over how good the Albion are - as they LOST to little old Brighton!

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Felt sorry for the Lino in front of the West stand as he must have got earache from Pep moaning at him all the ****ing time.

Before that celebration I quite liked Foden as he seemed a decent lad but after that he can sod off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Felt sorry for the Lino in front of the West stand as he must have got earache from Pep moaning at him all the ****ing time.

Before that celebration I quite liked Foden as he seemed a decent lad but after that he can sod off.

Can’t wait for him to play for us in the Euros as he’s a hell of a player - but pretty sure he ****ed some bird whilst on England duty with his pregnant Mrs at home - small man chav boy.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can’t wait for him to play for us in the Euros as he’s a hell of a player - but pretty sure he ****ed some bird whilst on England duty with his pregnant Mrs at home - small man chav boy.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Well he can definitely get in the sea then.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Anyone remember when City fans were decent, Bunch of plastic, entitled tossers now,

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I was working tonight so missed the game, I've seen some comments saying Foden was getting booed before the goal. Was that true? If so, why?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was working tonight so missed the game, I've seen some comments saying Foden was getting booed before the goal. Was that true? If so, why?

Don’t think so - think most of their players were getting booed for their attitude and moaning.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019

He was and I wasn't sure why either. I wonder if he made a gesture to the crowd after the first goal as there were some boos and a guy giving double thumbs down as they celebrated in front of the North.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
It was only their fans that didn’t let them down tonight, or have I missed something?

I have the misfortune to have access to twitter and you tube.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
I’m a big fan of them as a team - or was. Great football, probably the best in the world, work hard etc etc - but I noticed the following tonight:

Arrogance of their player not leaving the pitch and them all moaning at the ref for the sending off and thinking that if they stand there they’ll influence the decision.

More moaning at the ref

They keeper literally time wasting from 20 mins - best team in world 10 men or not?

The ref giving them the big 6 bias especially no yellow for Silvas foul in the first half when we broke

Foden needlessly giving it the big one to the crowd after toe punting the ball in

Pep at full time - hissy fit at everyone - storm down tunnel - comes back on and aggressively shakes every BHA players hand looking for a reaction, same with ref and more moaning (not a clue why as they got most of the decisions as usual), sulks down tunnel again, has to come out for interview and leans / eats a sound microphone thing - oddball.

Very classless after we gave them a guard of honour and were so good to them when they won the league 2 years ago.

I guess Pep, like Klopp won’t be purring over how good the Albion are - as they LOST to little old Brighton!

If you only just noticed all that about them, I can only assume you've not watched them much over the last couple of years. Pep's maniacal pointing and shouting during their game at Anfield last season springs immediately to mind.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Guardian comments are full of whining about the red and that Ali should have gone. First one seemed perfectly sensible decision to me. It wasn’t the first time they’d been troubled by Welbeck getting in behind. Second one, I’d need to see again. But, otherwise, I agree with the OP. Red card aside, in so many ways City were allowed to run the game. Imagine the reaction to our players in the ref’s face, or time wasting even after they’ve been told to get on with it, or a blatant trip like Silva’s. At one point, the ref spent about a minute having a running conversation/argument with Fernandinho. They treat the top names totally differently.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Guardian comments are full of whining about the red and that Ali should have gone. First one seemed perfectly sensible decision to me. It wasn’t the first time they’d been troubled by Welbeck getting in behind. Second one, I’d need to see again. But, otherwise, I agree with the OP. Red card aside, in so many ways City were allowed to run the game. Imagine the reaction to our players in the ref’s face, or time wasting even after they’ve been told to get on with it, or a blatant trip like Silva’s. At one point, the ref spent about a minute having a running conversation/argument with Fernandinho. They treat the top names totally differently.

Just seen that handball! How how how was that not given...?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

More moaning at the ref

Is this not the case with all of the 'top 6' clubs?

Are Man Utd, Chelsea, Spuds, Liverpool or Arsenal fans, players and managers any different? All seems to go to their heads.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Anyone remember when City fans were decent, Bunch of plastic, entitled tossers now,

Not all of them.

We had a father/son combo at the next table to us in HB’s. They won the package in a competition (Chinny rub?).

Very pleasant & knowledgeable. They were complimentary before the game, didn’t complain about the red, and (get this) applauded Trossard’s goal, and stayed to applaud the lap of appreciation. Very classy. Unlike Pep, who wasn’t.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Blue Moan.

Whinging from minute 1, Foden and Dias main culprits. The league is done and dusted and they all acted like that. No grace at all from the Champions.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Mourhino was right all along then he’s always said PG sides get special treatment. VAR must of been switched off for the blatant hand ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here