Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought he was sensational tonight and my MOM. He was everywhere on the pitch and his range of passing, skill on the ball and commitment to the cause was first rate. What a player he is going to be for us next season; and to think he's only 22 years old. The recruitment team did a fantastic job to pick him up for just £9M. Let's hope his Polish compatriot, the pacey Karbownik, is just as good. The thought of seeing him and Lamptey steaming forward on either side of the pitch next season is the stuff of dreams ......for me anyway.

Sorry to post such a positive thread. It's unusual for me, I know, but I'm feeling very upbeat for once and can't wait for the new season to start :) Here's to the future :drink:

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Same, he was brilliant.
Really looking forward to seeing more of him next season.

The recruitment team really have done amazingly the past year or two with the younger players coming in.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I thought he was sensational tonight and my MOM. He was everywhere on the pitch and his range of passing, skill on the ball and commitment to the cause was first rate. What a player he is going to be for us next season; and to think he's only 22 years old. The recruitment team did a fantastic job to pick him up for just £9M. Let's hope his Polish compatriot, the pacey Karbownik, is just as good. The thought of seeing him and Lamptey steaming forward on either side of the pitch next season is the stuff of dreams ......for me anyway.

Sorry to post such a positive thread. It's unusual for me, I know, but I'm feeling very positive for once and can't wait for the new season to start :)

He was terrific

But we should be getting him into the middle of the pitch the moment ... ahem ... a vacancy there becomes available.

Definitely filling in at wing back.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Looked very comfortable tonight and wouldn't guess he's only had limited minutes in his first season in the Prem so far.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
What is he 21 seems to have settled into a foreign country diffrent language speed of footbal new team mates and style of play Moder is the real deal assuming Biss moves on Moder might just be the perfect replacement

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Moder is intelligent, calm and composed. He never looks hurried, he makes good runs and puts the ball into dangerous areas.

We look a better football team when he is on the pitch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Outstanding - and playing OUT of position.

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
How many abroad players transferred to UK in age of 21 playing in first team of Premier League team ? I said it already and I'm saying that again - he is an exceptional talent and you can "print screen" this, and paste here in few years when he is an absoulte beast and one of our most valuable players, wanted by top european clubs. This guy is playing on position he never played before...I want to see him CM /AM next season !!!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I will be supporting Poland and Belgium in the Euros...will be great to see teams with Albion players involved....poor Gareth Southsh1t. He has such an array of talent in blue and white stripes to pick from and chooses Mings and McGuire.....T0$$p0t!

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here