Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] #TeamsLikeBrighton

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
A few more to add to the growing collection.

[tweet]1394750562458116103[/tweet]

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I used to expect better from City fans, however I found them the same at Wembley in the semi, they’re mainly a bunch of arrogant, short memory, northern pricks.
Had the ESL been dreamt up 10 years ago they’d be on the outside of it, lottery winning cretins.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I used to expect better from City fans, however I found them the same at Wembley in the semi, they’re mainly a bunch of arrogant, short memory, northern pricks.
Had the ESL been dreamt up 10 years ago they’d be on the outside of it, lottery winning cretins.

They were a shit faded past club who got bought by gas station with unlimited cash.

They may have the best team and a top manager but it is ONLY because a bored gazzillionaire prince picked this as his new play thing.

They are the clearest demonstration that.

1) you can buy success
2) you can polish a turd

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013

Spot on, met a bunch in a central London pub beforehand, patronising and arrogant, moaning about how many important games they had and that the semi final was way down on their priority list, but could see why we were excited. Made London team supporters seem humble.
Found the same when in Manchester, never picked up the vibe with Utd supporters that I’ve met there.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Saw quite a bit of this last night - laying the blame on the officiating.

All listing off what they saw as a long list of TERRIBLE decisions:

The Cancelo red (which was pretty much nailed on)
The Alireza challenge (which was a yellow, and only got seriously looked at because they’d had a red already)
The late penalty shout (which is the one that actually could have gone either way)

Strangely none of them seemed to remember the stonewall penalty for handball against Eric Garcia, that didn’t even get a proper check :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Spot on, met a bunch in a central London pub beforehand, patronising and arrogant, moaning about how many important games they had and that the semi final was way down on their priority list, but could see why we were excited. Made London team supporters seem humble.
Found the same when in Manchester, never picked up the vibe with Utd supporters that I’ve met there.

Same. I can only assume it's because they've pretty much always been the small club in the shadow of United for so long (up until the last 10 years or so), and that victim mentality is too engrained.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Personally i'm happy when other supporter don't like us.

Shows we're not being to nicey nicey any more.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Oh well. Fans are always bitter and moody when they lose. & supporting a team that wins and spends as much as City do just breeds arrogant fans.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Same. I can only assume it's because they've pretty much always been the small club in the shadow of United for so long (up until the last 10 years or so), and that victim mentality is too engrained.

Very much a chip on the shoulder job because they don’t get as much credit as they deserve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here