Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I know there will be another thread about him somewhere but I wanted to start another one as he has been magnificent.

For so many games this season he has played out of position at RWB or deeper in midfield and his output has been outstanding. 3 goals and 10 assists (and proper decent cross assists like today too not just short balls to others).

Like many people I thought maybe his time was coming to an end but I will admit I was so wrong, for four seasons he has been so impactful for us.

Delighted he was temporarily our captain for the last two games, fully deserved.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know there will be another thread about him somewhere but I wanted to start another one as he has been magnificent.

For so many games this season he has played out of position at RWB or deeper in midfield and his output has been outstanding. 3 goals and 10 assists (and proper decent cross assists like today too not just short balls to others).

Like many people I thought maybe his time was coming to an end but I will admit I was so wrong, for four seasons he has been so impactful for us.

Delighted he was temporarily our captain for the last two games, fully deserved.
Mostly agree, but he wasn't really at the races today, especially in the first half.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Magnificent cross for the equaliser today.

Look, he doesn't have the defensive game to play wing back reliably, but has performed well for us in a number of positions.

Rated much higher than the manager than the fans

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The guy is a genuine legend IMHO.
Would we even be in this league still without his contributions?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
What a signing he has been. Already a terrific servant to the club. There’s a reason that he’s had the most goal involvements since promotion to the PL.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

Great point. What an unbelievable signing. Thought the end was nigh last year despite some contributions but he's reinvented himself this year.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Not the time or place tonight, and he has been a magnificent player for what we paid...... but I don't concur.

Great dead ball, the odd flashes, but generally waning for me..... still a good squad player, think we could do better tbh

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Not the time or place tonight, and he has been a magnificent player for what we paid...... but I don't concur.

Great dead ball, the odd flashes, but generally waning for me..... still a good squad player, think we could do better tbh

Overall I probably do agree, there’s only many 3/4 or players in the team we couldn’t realistically improve on. However if you had said to me before the season started he would contribute to much this season including filling in at RWB I simply wouldn’t have thought it possible.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Magnificent cross for the equaliser today.

Look, he doesn't have the defensive game to play wing back reliably, but has performed well for us in a number of positions.

Rated much higher than the manager than the fans

You made me check the assist I actually thought it was Lallana based on the ball actually being airborne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
He's one of those players that when i learn someone doesn't rate him I can reliably ignore any other football opinions they have.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pascal (the) Great.

Just got a feeling he'll see out the final year of his contract and head back to Germany on a free. And what a sad day that would be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here