The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m guessing he doesn’t love us anymore :(

CC313891-FBB1-4805-9E11-77404147E659.jpeg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The way I saw that, his assistants were having a pop, but he was talking amicably

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
To be fair in his interview on BT sport he was very complimentary about us and didn’t moan about either of the refereeing decisions.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Doesn’t like losing much does he, perhaps he should go on an emotional intelligence course.

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looked more like his backroom staff throwing all the wobbly bottom-lips and jabbing fingers.

I've got a lot of time for Pep. How can you not respect a man of his achievements ? I hope he didn't demean himself. I was too busy leaping about to fully see what happened.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He knew he’d embarrassed himself on final whistle.

Highlighted by the cerebral Potter remaining a gentlemen.

Hence Guardiola’s very rushed, non-accusing interview on BT just then.

The only class act tonight was Potter.

You nailed it with this post.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He was cheesed of at the whistle but he should be, shouldn't he? He was full of praise for us in his interview I thought.

Quite. He seemed a bit peeved about something and there was a bit of handbags. It happens. No-one is perfect.

Easthill Andy

Mar 22, 2006
Portslade
Brighton boss Graham Potter speaking to BBC Sport about his disagreement with Pep Guardiola: "He was disappointed with me. I was over emotional with our first goal celebration. It wasn't good from me. I apologise. It was just emotion."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here