Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I voted OUT. We cannot have a happy, feel good evening upon the return of fans. We are supposed to be in perpetual MISERY.

And I wanted to keep Junior company.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Out. Disgusting performances all season long best geezer I know is the man city coach that squared up to him :angry:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We have just about survived again and just beaten ten man Citeh who are currently doing a lap of honour.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm just shocked that BRIGHTON came back from 0-2 down from any team in this league to win. Probably the best team in the world and they scored the 2nd with 10 men.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fans IN

That’s the difference right there

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Gormless manager. Not feeling really confident in Rob Sanchez. Adam Webster is not a defender. Ben White, really ready for this yet? Dan Burn... disaster waiting to happen. Pascal Gross, too slow - reckon he will be replaced. Steven Alzate regressing. Yves Bissouma already with his mind elsewhere. Jakub Moder, not played enough to be bad yet. Ali J - Ali J. Welbeck, sicknote. Trossard couldnt hit a cow if he was playing banjo in a barn... Alexis Macallister, too inconsistent. Lallana, over the hill and a sicknote. Zeqiri... Swiss div 2 striker, needs to be shipped to Hibernian preferably yesterday.

But I quite like all of them.

D

Deleted member 2719

In as always.

Has anyone seen "no more than 40 points Guiness Boy???"

Last edited by a moderator:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Rather proud to have been IN all throughout.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
As a separate game, name a poster who you reckon might not be posting anytime soon?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I remember the Potter Out Campaign threatening that fans would be booing the team and Potter when we returned!

Their ears would have been bleeding to the sound of Potter’s Blue & White army tonight.

It seems like fans do make a difference in the stadium at home when they get behind their team, who’d have thought? Certainly not the same dirty dozen who’ll be voting Potter out in this poll.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As a separate game, name a poster who you reckon might not be posting anytime soon?

TSB.

Justice. TottonSeagull. THPP is also rarely here after a win, not sure if he belongs to the category of other masochists who likes a good moan and groan or if he just shitfaced right now.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I remember the Potter Out Campaign threatening that fans would be booing the team and Potter when we returned!

Their ears would have been bleeding to the sound of Potter’s Blue & White army tonight.

It seems like fans do make a difference in the stadium at home when they get behind their team, who’d have thought? Certainly not the same dirty dozen who’ll be voting Potter out in this poll.

Hear hear.

Potters blue and white army [emoji119]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here