Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the supporters in attendance today

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You were amazing.

You're also jammy ******** that I'd have chewed my arm off to replace.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It was marvellous tonight.

I feel for anyone who couldn’t be here.

I wish the car Park would empty quicker, though.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Remember seeing some posts from people who didn’t want to spend the money and go.

Fair enough. But it’s our gain today. :albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

You can big this one up for years.........I was there....

Good on you, sounded great, now no backing off next year!

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
Amazing! I was literally feeling your energy in front of my TV. Also, I was watching game in polish TV and Brighton supporters were well praised by commentators and journalist during and after the game. It was also clear they were supporting Brighton - Moder (very good game) and also because how Brighton was playing and how you were supporting!.They also marked it as one of the most entertaining game of all season

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Amazing! I was literally feeling your energy in front of my TV. Also, I was watching game in polish TV and Brighton supporters were well praised by commentators and journalist during and after the game. It was also clear they were supporting Brighton - Moder (very good game) and also because how Brighton was playing and how you were supporting!.They also marked it as one of the most entertaining game of all season

Moder did do well. Managed to give Garcia a few problems.

Can't help thinking how much better he would be in central midfield though!

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Loved it. First time back of the South stand.

Does tell me something though, even with 30k in, we must only have 5-6k who sing regularly give. How loud it was!

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Was there what an absolute treat, i expected us to have little possession, have 3 or 4 put past us but was still determined to watch , enjoy and be part of the noisy crowd, i don't know what it looked like on TV but i didn't notice the usual 80 min exodus and to see the players do the lap after was fantastic. can't wait to be back in Aug hopefully with a full stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here