Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lap of 'Appreciation'

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Will there be one this evening?

At least with the 7pm kick-off it means the game will be finished by 9pm so I hope there is.

I'd like to see the body language of a few players (Biss, Welbeck, White)....

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
It's actually the 10 year anniversary of the best football the Albion have ever played. That team scored goals and won games.

I definitely enjoyed that season more than 20/21....but I still maintain that the quality of players (and the resulting quality of football) is materially higher now. I just want to clap the lads for 10 minutes, safe in the knowledge that with only 7,500 in the ground I won't get stuck getting out of the car park :)

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I definitely enjoyed that season more than 20/21....but I still maintain that the quality of players (and the resulting quality of football) is materially higher now. I just want to clap the lads for 10 minutes, safe in the knowledge that with only 7,500 in the ground I won't get stuck getting out of the car park :)

I don't disagree with the sentiment - there's been no lack of effort, desire or work rate from the players this season and they deserve the appreciation of those lucky enough to be in the ground. Enjoy the game tonight.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I will be on my way to get the last train to Eastbourne.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I will be on my way to get the last train to Eastbourne.

Moments that Changed Pop Music

"I like the tune Davy...I'm just not sure about the title. Anyone got any suggestions..?"

intro-1551299022.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

Will there be one this evening?

At least with the 7pm kick-off it means the game will be finished by 9pm so I hope there is.

I'd like to see the body language of a few players (Biss, Welbeck, White)....

If any of those lads have their hands clasped behind their heads while leaning back in an office chair with a big fat Gurkha Royal Courtesan Cigar, lit..............................they are off.

It's just gut instinct.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They've just announced a farewell tour in the US. Great, except very sadly Davy Jones died in 2012 and Peter Tork died in 2019.
Surely that's like a Beatles tour with Paul & Ringo.

Well I suppose they had to do it whilst there are still two left or the band would have to be re-named The Monkey.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They've just announced a farewell tour in the US. Great, except very sadly Davy Jones died in 2012 and Peter Tork died in 2019.
Surely that's like a Beatles tour with Paul & Ringo.

Obviously the digital age has hit Mike Nesmith's Tippex inheritance. Micky Dolenz was the drummer. He'd be the equivalent of Ringo. Jones sang and Tork played bass (when a session player wasn't doing it) so it would be more like a Beatles tour without Paul and Paul. In other words, the best Beatles tour you could imagine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here