Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Last game of the Season

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
My Daughter has decided it's time for me to meet her Beau.
Big news. She also wants to catch up this weekend because it's my Birthday week.

Zack is an Arsenal fan, so I suggested them coming over and watching the match on Sunday.
Possibly not my most well thought out idea, granted, but they like it and the date has been set.

It now occurs to me that with all games kicking off at the same time, it's possible our game won't be shown in it's entirety.
Does anyone know how this is likely to play out?

Will Sky and BT be flicking between matches? Or can they accommodate all games this season?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Big news. She also wants to catch up this weekend because it's my Birthday week.

Zack is an Arsenal fan, so I suggested them coming over and watching the match on Sunday.
Possibly not my most well thought out idea, granted, but they like it and the date has been set.

It now occurs to me that with all games kicking off at the same time, it's possible our game won't be shown in it's entirety.

Will Sky and BT be flicking between matches? Or can they accommodate all games this season?

Pretty sure between all the broadcasters and the red button/additional channels they'll be able to able to accommodate the matches.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
They showed all games live on the last day of last season. Plenty of options between numerous sports channels over Sky and BT plus BBC and Amazon might be involved.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pretty sure all games will be on the Sky red button.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Yes, we'll go one up with twenty minutes to play, and they'll equalise and grab a VAR dodgy winner on 90+3.

Zack will get cocky and you'll hook him out.

The Daughter will see the error of her ways and return to your house and it'll take you another five years to get rid of her.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Last year I seem to recall they used basically every Sky sports channel (we ended up on Sky Sports Golf or something) plus two BT

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

If young Zack is a serious Arsenal fan, you’ll be watching Robbie and all those lovable, crazy Gooners on AFTV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here