Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My Electronic Ticket For Tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi All,

I've downloaded my electronic ticket for tonight and so excited to be going to the game.

However I have an issue, my phone is only showing 42% charge so might not last for tonight so can someone advise me what I should do.

Looking forward to useful comments from the great wise people of NSC

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd switch it off ................................................... and then back on again!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
First class train travel AND buying a new phone every time the battery runs flat. What a life you live.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Charging packages are freely available to purchase, luddite.

download.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you stick your phone up your arse the warmth will keep the battery charged, in fact it might even increase it to 50%.

Added bonus - keep it on vibrate and ask a mate to ring you :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hi All,

I've downloaded my electronic ticket for tonight and so excited to be going to the game.

However I have an issue, my phone is only showing 42% charge so might not last for tonight so can someone advise me what I should do.

PM me the email containing the electronic ticket, and I will look after it for you as my phone is on 96%.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hi All,

Locate your brain would be my suggestion and maybe check that Hove Born and Bred hasn’t hacked your NSC account. :lolol:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Don't be so tight. Had you purchased the added extra £12 gift with your season ticket a few years ago you would have got a sparkly new £5 power bank and charger cable.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I think if you wear a face mask your phone should still work with a flat battery.
But if you wear a mask you are NOT allowed to eat a pie unless you have photo ID.
If you wore a mask into the stadium and are then seen eating a pie without photo ID then your pie will be ejected from the stadium.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Go to a nearby tattoo parlour, show them the electronic ticket (barcode etc), and get them to quickly tattoo it onto your face while your phone still has charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Go to a nearby tattoo parlour, show them the electronic ticket (barcode etc), and get them to quickly tattoo it onto your face while your phone still has charge.

Sorry to be a party pooper but the electronic ticket uses NFC (same sort of thing as contactless payments) and not barcodes.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Hi All,

The best thing would be to use what power you have left staying on NSC checking the answers to this post every minute or so, and maybe bounce the thread every 5 minutes to ensure it doesn't slip down the board, until you get a sensible answer.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here