Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So is photo driving licence acceptable for tonight???

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Previously they’ve made us take passports but the email I just received seems to just say ‘photo id’ and even has a small graphic resembling an I’d card rather than a passport

Obviously this will be much better but don’t want to risk it if the stewards still insist on passport

Anyone know???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think there needs to be a separate thread with a checklist of things needed to take to the match tonight. :)

We have a separate one on eating, travel and now photo ID, what could I start one on hmmmmm

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I’m worried someone will forget their season ticket :)

:thumbsup:

Where would we be without without your magnificent insight, time to start another thread..........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There needs to be a thread for tomorrow morning regarding the moans and groans about checks, masks, queues and lack of (insert product here).

I am sure there will be a multitude of them but first things first etc

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Previously they’ve made us take passports but the email I just received seems to just say ‘photo id’ and even has a small graphic resembling an I’d card rather than a passpor

Obviously this will be much better but don’t want to risk it if the stewards still insist on passport

Anyone know???

I was told on live chat any photo id is fine including in my case a bus pass.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
and why is it pointless - if it helps dozens of fans who didnt realise they didnt need to take a passport then thats good isnt it ?

Sorry, you are right.

Can you look at my new thread as I have an issue as well

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seeing as the UK has no standard official form of photo ID it's a tricky one isn't it? Read in a previous thread someone contacted the club and were told a work ID card was acceptable if no other option available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here