Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Travel tomorrow

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2141905/manchester-city-travel-details

We are operating our Travel Scheme with free travel available to all supporters within our travel zone on production of a match ticket.

Lots more details etc etc

Trains
Southern are running additional services but check with their website prior to travelling. After the match, any supporters travelling on the Eastbourne route should be aware that the last direct train from Falmer to Eastbourne will be at 21.40. Any later services will require passengers to use rail replacement buses from Lewes.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2141905/manchester-city-travel-details

We are operating our Travel Scheme with free travel available to all supporters within our travel zone on production of a match ticket.

Trains
Southern are running additional services but check with their website prior to travelling. After the match, any supporters travelling on the Eastbourne route should be aware that the last direct train from Falmer to Eastbourne will be at 21.40. Any later services will require passengers to use rail replacement buses from Lewes.

That highlighted bit of news will send fans to the east of the county into apoplexy. :tantrum:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Trains

Service as usual :moo:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
They have put another train to Eastbourne, via Lewes at 20:58 which is about ten minutes too early but ok for the early leavers:lolol::lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thread could maybe do with a slightly more heads-up title?

A thread about travel tomorrow is titled, er, Travel tomorrow

May I ask what you expected a thread about travel tomorrow to be titled? "Sydney Opera House," perhaps? "The Hanging Gardens of Babylon?" "Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically?"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A thread about travel tomorrow is titled, er, Travel tomorrow

May I ask what you expected a thread about travel tomorrow to be titled? "Sydney Opera House," perhaps? "The Hanging Gardens of Babylon?" "Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically?"

Thought something maybe more along the lines of: 'FLEE ON 60 MINUTES EASTBOURNE-BOUND ATTENDEES, LEST THEE BE CONSIGNED TO REPLACEMENT BUS SERVICE FROM HELL' :shrug:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
When travelling by train I guess that you show the phone app. How do you get through the gate at the station if unmanned?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
When travelling by train I guess that you show the phone app. How do you get through the gate at the station if unmanned?

Usually the gates are open if the station is unmanned. Same would happen if travelling with season ticket or print at home tickets as well.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Additional 8 car service due to be running from Lewes to Brighton at 22:25 which should hopefully be empty but it's there if you need it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here