Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Food at the Man City game

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's just not those who eat at 7pm that have a conundrum to deal with here. Those who eat between 7pm and 10pm (to allow for time to travel home) will also be trying to fathom just how they will be nourished tomorrow night.

In fact, come to think of it, we tend to eat between 6 and 6:30pm most evenings and I'd not even considered how I might survive given we'll be setting off for the Amex around 5:30, at a guess.

How had this not struck me before?

I think I'll go and put the ticket on the exchange as I'm struggling to work out how I could otherwise work around this.

:lolol: :bowdown:

I would like to think that the outrage at my low comedy and 'derogatory' comments, posted by another, was also faux. Sadly I fear not.....

See you tomorrow I expect :thumbsup:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It's just not those who eat at 7pm that have a conundrum to deal with here. Those who eat between 7pm and 10pm (to allow for time to travel home) will also be trying to fathom just how they will be nourished tomorrow night.

In fact, come to think of it, we tend to eat between 6 and 6:30pm most evenings and I'd not even considered how I might survive given we'll be setting off for the Amex around 5:30, at a guess.

How had this not struck me before?

I think I'll go and put the ticket on the exchange as I'm struggling to work out how I could otherwise work around this.

Make yourself a couple of smoked salmon bagels and eat them on the way ! Easy

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Surely given the timing it would be a perfect opportunity for the outdoor bar to be serving pints pre match..

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
There's no alcohol at all. I would guess this is because it encourages people to stay in the (poorly-ventilated) concourses, due to the ridiculous law that prevents football supporters from taking a beer to their seat.

I would imagine all arrangements being made are to minimise the time people spend in the concourse area.

Pies will be chicken, steak and veggie balti.

Law may be ridiculous law but when I go to cricket or gigs where beer allowed real pain getting up so often to let people to loo or refill.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Back to the OP's question: looking at the wording

It does say IF AVAILABLE which makes me think it is could just be a generic code of conduct or one that is trying to cover all possible future eventualities.

I think you're right given the info that was sent out last evening which doesn't mention anything about being able to buy from your seat. I'd suspected as much, given the lack of additional info.

Enjoy getting to the Amex again later everyone who is going! :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here