Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing the knee - Tuesday

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Apologies for being a bit Plooksy but I don't understand why this board doesn't have a zero tolerance approach to racism. OP should have been permanently banned a long time ago.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
It's over so quickly I'm surprised there is time to do any reaction at all. If you don't like it you can close your eyes for two seconds and then it's gone. And if you do like it you'll be cheering the start of play three seconds after it starts.

It really is the most perfunctory of gestures and really not something getting concerned about either way.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do feel the whole knee thing has become a bit "going through the motions" but to boo it wow that's just wrong.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

I'll say it again.

It infuriates the racists, which is why it should continue.

And I will keep posting the same thing, for the same reason. :thumbsup:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
**** off Potterboy. Evidence again that you know nothing about supporting our club. **** off all the 'oooh, we've got got a condescending foreign pizza addict tramp that's taking notice of our club' fans that are going to tell me how wonderful Swansman is too.

What do you mean?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Of course, I understand not everyone will be able to but those who are fit and healthy enough to, should take the knee.

Come on, Crodo. Making silly jokes about taking the knee is beneath you. You're better than that.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I certainly will not boo but maybe it will finish this season. Social media sites need to work with police and identify these keyboard warriors.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What do you mean?

He's a bit thick and gets all outraged when he fails to follow a narrative, which is why I have him on ignore.

This time (yes I read his post - I can if I want) he's been offended by Swansman suggesting that having Archer as chairman would be better than having a club full of racists.

Sad, really. Never mind.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
**** off Potterboy. Evidence again that you know nothing about supporting our club. **** off all the 'oooh, we've got a condescending foreign pizza addict tramp that's taking notice of our club' fans that are going to tell me how wonderful Swansman is too.

If you support the club in order to be able to come around and boo players taking the knee (a stance against racism), then you are correct - I know nothing.

Luckily I truly believe that Brighton fans in general got decent values and if there is any kind of booing at all, it will be just you, Fred and a few other blokes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I do think it’s run its course now and isn’t tangibly helping to stop racism ... even this week Fred of ManU hit with a volley of online racist abuse for being deemed the worst performer in a loss. Its ineffectiveness, a view taken by Zaha, Les Ferdinand and others.

But any Chelsea fans booing it haven’t weighed up its merits. They’re just old fashioned racist scum. With decades of form .... more recently the abuse of Raheem Sterling, revered John Terry on Anton Ferdinand, preventing a black guy getting on the Paris Metro.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lol.

Nice way of putting the idea into heads by posting a thread.

So transparent.

Lol.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's a bit thick and gets all outraged when he fails to follow a narrative, which is why I have him on ignore.

This time (yes I read his post - I can if I want) he's been offended by Swansman suggesting that having Archer as chairman would be better than having a club full of racists.

Sad, really. Never mind.

Another absolute self righteous cock that pretends to have me on ignore. I wouldn't boo, it wouldn't even cross my mind. Swansman's pathetic Archer comment if some did boo shows he knows nothing about BHAFC. The fact you think that it's a choice between Archer or a club full of racists if a few people boo indicates what a simple minded tosser you are.

D

Deleted member 22389

I do think it’s run its course now and isn’t tangibly helping to stop racism ... even this week Fred of ManU hit with a volley of online racist abuse for being deemed the worst performer in a loss. Its ineffectiveness, a view taken by Zaha, Les Ferdinand and others.

But any Chelsea fans booing it haven’t weighed up its merits. They’re just old fashioned racist scum. With decades of form .... more recently the abuse of Raheem Sterling, revered John Terry on Anton Ferdinand, preventing a black guy getting on the Paris Metro.

Your right, it's now run it course.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I certainly will not boo but maybe it will finish this season. Social media sites need to work with police and identify these keyboard warriors.

One of the racist trolls that posted vile things about Jesse Lingard was a 12 year old girl from Taiwan who purported to be a Chelsea fan upset that he had gone to a “ London rival”

Good luck spotting that one in 3billion posts on SM a day!,

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here