Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing the knee - Tuesday

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
After the cup final fans booing the knee, are we in or out? Just so I know.

Tell us what you are going to do and we can all do the opposite. Job done.

1.png

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If this happens I hope Tony Bloom sells the club to a Bill Archer & Steve Dale lead consortium.

Dont think the knee thing is helping anyone but to boo it is very poor taste, to say the least.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Taking the knee infuriates racists, which is why it should (and will) continue.

More racist trolling from the OP. Who knew? ???

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
After the cup final fans booing the knee, are we in or out? Just so I know.

Do you not have a mind of your own ?

You'll find that in these parts we either clap it or say nothing.

I do hope Chelsea is your second team. You must have a difficult relationship with Albion.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What kind of cu nt starts a thread like this?
The kind that keeps inexplicably gets short bans for racism with NO explanation from Mods as to why they continually allow him and others back. Shameful.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
If you are there on Tuesday, after respectfully keeping quiet for 10 seconds whilst the players take the knee. I suggest after one minute of play we all turn round and boo you.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I do feel the whole knee thing has become a bit "going through the motions" but to boo it wow that's just wrong.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'd encourage all of our fans in attendance to take the knee in solidarity with the players. That's the best response to the appalling scenes yesterday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do you not have a mind of your own ?

You'll find that in these parts we either clap it or say nothing.

I do hope Chelsea is your second team. You must have a difficult relationship with Albion.

He has a difficult relationship with NSC, which is likely to end later this morning, when a moderator emerges from his or her cave.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If this happens I hope Tony Bloom sells the club to a Bill Archer & Steve Dale lead consortium.

Dont think the knee thing is helping anyone but to boo it is very poor taste, to say the least.

**** off Potterboy. Evidence again that you know nothing about supporting our club. **** off all the 'oooh, we've got a condescending foreign pizza addict tramp that's taking notice of our club' fans that are going to tell me how wonderful Swansman is too.

Last edited:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Taking a knee was meant to be an action that shows change is needed, and should continue until that change happens. It does currently feel a bit fruitless, but if people are for some reason growing bored of it, it just highlights that action against racism is not happening. Make progress with eradicating racism from sport and taking the knee can/will stop. Essentially its down to those doing it, it can be continued indefinitely if people choose.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Getting up again after might be a bit tricky for some

Of course, I understand not everyone will be able to but those who are fit and healthy enough to, should take the knee.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here