Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Not convinced about sanchez

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
. No just sanchez. I think dunk, bissouma, veltman and bloom are all quality. You lot really are laughable with your palace theories. Everytime there's a controversial thread in your eyes, jump on the Palace troll bandwagon with all the sheep.chill people allow freedom of speech

Why don’t you have confidence in Sanchez ? Even a rudimentary attempt at explaining why you’re worried about him would have stopped most of the fishing accusations. Without that, it’s not a ‘controversial’ thread or ‘freedom of speech’, it’s just a pisspoor fishing trip.

So what is it you’re seeing that Potter, Roberts and the Head Coach of Spain have missed ?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I love him. The way he ushered that winger down the line and just caught the cross from 6 yards away.

He didn't save a beautifully curled shot that I don't think anyone would've saved.

Confused.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Why don’t you have confidence in Sanchez ? Even a rudimentary attempt at explaining why you’re worried about him would have stopped most of the fishing accusations. Without that, it’s not a ‘controversial’ thread or ‘freedom of speech’, it’s just a pisspoor fishing trip.

So what is it you’re seeing that Potter, Roberts and the Head Coach of Spain have missed ?
he looks nervous to me and slightly uncomfortable when getting rid of the ball. I agree he's great at commanding the area, but not sure if he can be a great shot stopper.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
he looks nervous to me and slightly uncomfortable when getting rid of the ball. I agree he's great at commanding the area, but not sure if he can be a great shot stopper.

Really ? I think he’s brilliant with his feet - controls the ball like an outfield player and pings passes (often waiting until the last second so the pressing striker is committed) with either foot very accurately. As for shot stopping, he’s already miles ahead of Ryan.

As for looking nervous, I’m struggling to think any player that looks LESS nervous. He’s cooler than a penguin’s nutsack.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sooner or later he's going to pass it straight to a opposition player and cost us a goal , shit happens , he brings so much more to our defence than just saving shots and catching crosses , if the defenders trust the keeper then they will also improve their own game , Sanchez will make mistakes along the way but he's become s valuable cog in the Potter wheel and integral to the way we play .

You do not get anywhere near the Spain national team if you're a bit iffy .

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I don’t see that at all. Seems incredibly relaxed when passing out from the back and he is a very quick thinker to see developing danger. I would have liked him to have been in a slightly more central position for their goal which may have made it easier to make a save but that’s with the benefit of hindsight. Best BHA keeper for decades (since the 1980s ?). I have complete confidence in his ability and presence and more importantly he seems to as well.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Really ? I think he’s brilliant with his feet - controls the ball like an outfield player and pings passes (often waiting until the last second so the pressing striker is committed) with either foot very accurately. As for shot stopping, he’s already miles ahead of Ryan.

As for looking nervous, I’m struggling to think any player that looks LESS nervous. He’s cooler than a penguin’s nutsack.

In defence of the OP I think his laid back demeanour is the only thing that MAY prevent him reaching the top

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Apparently not, I am reliably informed, having mooted that possibility during a previous episode of similar odour.

Focusing on content rather than provenance, the thread is somewhat baffling, however.

Some people are somewhat baffling, are they not? ???

:wink: :thumbsup:

There's nowt so queer as folk.

[Now expecting ban for homophobia].

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Taybha;9861156) .... if the defenders trust the keeper then they will also improve their own game .[/QUOTE said:
Shame Dunk didn't show more trust in him against Wolves instead of getting himself a red card.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not convinced about Sanchez.

Give the guy a break say I, "only", (for a goalkeeper"), 23 years old, and still in his first season of Premier League football.

Despite his progress he is still learning, and is bound to make a few mistakes along the way. We really shouldn't expect any more from him at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here