Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Not convinced about sanchez

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He fills me with an awful more confidence than Ryan ever did, especially from set pieces and crosses. He's made a few mistakes with the ball at his feet that he's largely got away with so far, luckily. But let's put this in context, even the best of the best 'sweeper' keepers like Ederson make mistakes from those situations too. I've got no doubt he's going to get better and better. You don't get called up to the Spain squad after a handful of PL games unless people a lot better qualified than any of us decide that he's got a good chance of being the real deal.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He doesn't fill me with confidence.hopefully he will get better and better with more experience.

90 forum posts.

10 threads started. All of which have a very negative tone.
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] What do you reckon ?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He has convinced his manager and Spain's manager. He probably doesn't care about convincing you.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

More like

best-hole-texan-boy-fishing.png

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Young debutant keeper with great attitude and stats,pushing an international keeper out on loan,i’m convinced if we hold on to him he could be up there with the best Brighton keepers of all time

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is one of those threads where we jokingly pretend to downgrade our players to deter potential suitors?

Ok, I’ll join in.

That Bissouma bloke. Too lightweight. Haven’t seen him make a tackle all season, he always bottles it. Powderpuff. Anonymous. We’re way better when he’s not playing. I say we get rid - if anyone will take him that is - and go for that bloke we had from Man Utd on loan a while back instead. James Wilson. He’s got the kind of robust, firm presence that Bissouma lacks. Maybe Utd would do a deal - we give them Bissouma plus say £15m, and get Wilson in return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
90 forum posts.

10 threads started. All of which have a very negative tone.
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] What do you reckon ?

Never being satisfied is an important part of the human psyche, and is what made man learn to wash, shave, wear a kaftan, ride a bicycle and walk on the moon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here