Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Southgate at The Amex tonight?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of course, he comes when Dunk isn’t playing but he only came to watch WHU players so shouldn’t be too bothered. Hopefully he’ll be out of a job after the Euros.

Worst case scenario he is Potter’s replacement coming for an interview.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Playing Devil’s Advocate, I doubt he just plans his visits on the spur of the moment. He may well have had the Amex in his diary for this one before Dunk got sent off last week.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Personally,I couldn't give a toss.
We all know he will pick the most inform players from whatever club for England.

He said he would when he got the job.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Obviously for lingard. He surely can’t go, random form for a 6-7 week period. He is not international level. The guy didn’t score a goal for like two years [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Obviously for lingard. He surely can’t go, random form for a 6-7 week period. He is not international level. The guy didn’t score a goal for like two years [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some form is better than none - the likes of Dier, Pickford, Mings etc have been consistently shite for ages yet will still get selected.

I get that people seem to have a problem with Lingard - probably due to a dislike of his parent club - but surely taking someone who is hitting form, however transient, is better than taking the same old names who offer nothing on a regular basis, but are trusted because they played under the waistcoated tit in the under 21s?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Not surprised he was there tonight. He must have been delighted when Dunk was sent off last week.

“Finally. I’ve been wanting to go to the Amex for ages!”

What a clown that man is. He’s absolutely plummeted in my estimations since the World Cup. Mainly because of the rubbish about picking players on form. If Dier goes to the Euros, any shred of respectability will be gone. I would say the same for Mings, but his left foot seems to get him a free pass to England squads despite the fact he’s a terrible centre half.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
He was probably there thinking, "Quite a lot of good Englishmen in this Brighton team, I shall select them for the England squad once they sign for another club"...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here