Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City health certificate.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that there's contingency in place for those who can't find the email or who are blissfully unaware of its existence. Said contingency will doubtless be that you get asked the same questions that are on the form by a human on the gate. Will doubtless slow you down a bit, but seriously doubt you'll get turned away from the game. Anybody able to confirm if that's what happened for the previous ballotted games?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I've not received any such email and I've checked and double-checked all inboxes and spam folders etc. I wouldn't have even known about it but for this thread ], the club haven't communicated this anywhere I can see so I can't see how they can deny entry to the numerous people oblivious to this email

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Bagged a sponsors lounge ticket with food and drink all inclusive as a freebie. Have to be there for 5pm. 1st match for a long time seeing I have been drawn in pool 4 every match

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Health check done
Ticket downloaded to phone
Parking ticket printed out
Just need to wait until Tuesday now

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Checked
Double Checked and,
Triple Checked

No email, but I have my Print at Home ticket e-mails, why's it not with them?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I’ve had my mobile ticket and health check. Father has had his print at home ticket but no health check email yet.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I’ve just rung the ticket office as I’ve not had mine. They have sent it again to a different email address - still hasn’t arrived.

They did say there is an option to do it at the ticket office before the game if necessary. She didn’t sound that convincing though, so I’m not relying on that!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
As a matter of interest - is it a health declaration i.e you just say that you have met the criteria, or is there additional proof required. NHS App for instance?

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
I have just found out that if you are not recieving emails from the club then you may have inadvertently unsubscrided yourself, go back in to your membership page and click on update preferences to sort and re subscribe your email option!...hope this helps somebody!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As a matter of interest - is it a health declaration i.e you just say that you have met the criteria, or is there additional proof required. NHS App for instance?

There is mention of scanning the QR code, on entry to the stadium, if you have the app.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The QR code on the ticket is a backup if you have a phone without NFC or can't get NFC working in the Google play app. Nothing to do with the NHS app.

I wasn't referring to the QR code on the ticket but this bit in the email.

• Please download the NHS Track and Trace App and scan the Stadium's QR code upon entering the Ground

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yet another who hasn't had an email and have checked my Gmail Promotions folder, Spam, Trash, everywhere.

Can see this being a bit of a ball ache tomorrow evening if it causes delays.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There is mention of scanning the QR code, on entry to the stadium, if you have the app.

I spoke to Supporter Services about this. It isn't essential to scan anything, many fans don't have, or won't be carrying a smartphone anyway. The club already know who is in the stadium anyway from when they purchased their tickets.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yet another who hasn't had an email and have checked my Gmail Promotions folder, Spam, Trash, everywhere.

Have you had the SECOND nagging email yet, telling you that you hadn't yet downloaded your ticket to Google Pay or whatever the Apple equivalent is? Seems to only be compulsory in the NS for this match, but meant I had to install Google Pay, which in turn meant I had to set that damn thing up, which in turn meant I had to scan in my debit card in (complete with all the bank-initiated hoops), which in turn meant I had to set up a lock code for my phone, which in turn meant I had to set the settings so the phone didn't lock up every 5 seconds.

JESUS F CHRIST! It would be far easier just to tell the Albion to go f*ck themselves and go and watch Lewes FC instead. Probably far more enoyable too :rant: :angry:

And... RELAX :smokin:

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014

Email customer services, tell them you want the Covid-19 Declaration email with link re-sent. It’ll be with you within the hour. Was for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Email customer services, tell them you want the Covid-19 Declaration email with link re-sent. It’ll be with you within the hour. Was for me.

Sorted now, thanks.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have you had the SECOND nagging email yet, telling you that you hadn't yet downloaded your ticket to Google Pay or whatever the Apple equivalent is? Seems to only be compulsory in the NS for this match, but meant I had to install Google Pay, which in turn meant I had to set that damn thing up, which in turn meant I had to scan in my debit card in (complete with all the bank-initiated hoops), which in turn meant I had to set up a lock code for my phone, which in turn meant I had to set the settings so the phone didn't lock up every 5 seconds.

JESUS F CHRIST! It would be far easier just to tell the Albion to go f*ck themselves and go and watch Lewes FC instead. Probably far more enoyable too :rant: :angry:

And... RELAX :smokin:
Yeah but you only have to do all of that once, and you'll never forget your ST again [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here