Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Season Tickets

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So after using casual match by match tickets I'm in the position ( and have the invite to do so ) to buy two season tickets. One for me ( adult ) and one for my 14 year old son. Can't say I'm that impressed with the Albion ticket buying website. Picked numerous seats yet always get the following :

Tickets.JPG

My options appear to align with the rules in the above text. Just can't get to buy them regardless of the seats I select or the options I take. I'd phone them but bizarrely not open on a Saturday ! Anyone else experienced this pain to actually give the club money ?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
So after using casual match by match tickets I'm in the position ( and have the invite to do so ) to buy two season tickets. One for me ( adult ) and one for my 14 year old son. Can't say I'm that impressed with the Albion ticket buying website. Picked numerous seats yet always get the following :

View attachment 136749

My options appear to align with the rules in the above text. Just can't get to buy them regardless of the seats I select or the options I take. I'd phone them but bizarrely not open on a Saturday ! Anyone else experienced this pain to actually give the club money ?

my niece used the site and got hers and her sons no problem, just check you are selecting the right user for the ticket type as that always causes this message. if thats all correct give them a ring

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

View attachment 136749

Do you maybe have to register both of you first? Or did you already do that? Message suggests you're trying to buy too many of... something

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

View attachment 136749

Has your son got a fan number, and is he on your Friends and Family?
You need to assign one seat to him, and one for yourself.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Has your son got a fan number, and is he on your Friends and Family?
You need to assign one seat to him, and one for yourself.

It's this. Correct seats/age group need to be assigned to each person.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
If in doubt, give them a ring. I bought my first season ticket since 99/2000 on Thursday. I plan on sharing it with friends and family apart from the few times I can come over from Norway after I get vaccinated.

I was unable to take the family and friends option on the website so I gave them a ring and it was all sorted in minutes.
I always find the ticket office courteous and efficient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here