Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Loose end tomorrow morning? - one off TV event recommendation

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Motorcycle racing was lost to free to air TV ages ago but tomorrow morning the French Grand Priz is live on council telly, ITV4. Le Mans delivers good 2 wheel racing.

Race of the day will be Moto3, off at 10.00am. We have a competitive Brit, John McPhee. He has recently been punished for handbags.
We have two competitive racers in Moto2 which is usually crap as races go, off at 11.20am. Sam Lowes should be a front runner, I expect him to make the podium.
The main event is off at 1.00pm.

Give the Moto3 a go at least.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Christ. I thought you were suggesting if West Ham beat us everything will end tomorrow morning :facepalm:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Alternatively, if you’d like to watch live motor bike racing any day of the week, simply watch it from any where on the Falmer Road between Rottingdean and Woodingdean.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Motorcycle racing was lost to free to air TV ages ago but tomorrow morning the French Grand Priz is live on council telly, ITV4. Le Mans delivers good 2 wheel racing.

Race of the day will be Moto3, off at 10.00am. We have a competitive Brit, John McPhee. He has recently been punished for handbags.
We have two competitive racers in Moto2 which is usually crap as races go, off at 11.20am. Sam Lowes should be a front runner, I expect him to make the podium.
The main event is off at 1.00pm.

Give the Moto3 a go at least.

Yes, and watch out for the 16 year old wonderkid in Moto 3, Pedro Acosta. He leads the Moto 3 standings having won the last 3 races, usually by taking the lead on the last lap or corner even. One of the races he came from 3rd to win on last corner (or two?). Astounding, and gives a brilliant after race interview too. Reminds me of a young Valentino Rossi,which is one hell of a comparison.

All the bike racing is so close this year. At Losail the long straight meant Moto 3 riders could outdrag the leader on most laps with one poor rider leading onto the home straight, getting out dragged, and coming away 14th after the end corner. Absolutely bonkers in a brilliant way.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I feel like apologising, but it seems that I called it in. I blame the weather.

Typical wasn't it, you big up moto3 and it was quite boring compared to the usual fare on offer.
Great to see Ducati doing well in Moto GP though.
Always loved Ducati bikes since I was involved (loosely) with Airwaves Ducati in British Superbikes.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Alternatively, if you’d like to watch live motor bike racing any day of the week, simply watch it from any where on the Falmer Road between Rottingdean and Woodingdean.

It is a great bit of road, but liable to sneaky cameras down by the cricket ground. Better bit is up the top past Bexhill Road down the Falmer Road / The Drove to the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here