Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vote for the Player of the Season

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
It’s incredibly difficult when confronted by the list of players.

Dunk is always there. Bissouma makes the game look easy. But I’ve gone slightly angular this year with a vote for Danny Welbeck because his goals have been really important, he tries flicks and tricks all the time and his enthusiasm and return to form has been an absolute pleasure to watch. Plus, I think I speak for all of us saying I would love him to extend his deal. He’s absolutely class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bissoumma.

No other contenders.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Between Biss, Dunk, Veltman and Gross

Biss for me

And player of the half season between Sanchez and March :wink:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Lewis Dunk.
Hasn't had an off day or a dip in form all season.
Ok, a red card, but not enough to lose my vote.

Sanchez for me - if it wasn't for him I believe we would have been relegated.

Bissouma a close second - however, a lack of goals is my reason why I couldn't vote for him. Dunky (Mr dependable - third). Veltman has done well too.

........ shame - no goal scorer is anywhere close to be Player of the Season.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably the most open field we've had in the PL era, previously it's only ever been 3-4 stand out players (usually Murray, Dunk plus two others), but this time I can easily make a case for maybe 5-6 players deserving the nod.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Dunk is for me the greatest of all Brighton Legends for many reasons, in my 50 years anyway. He has been fantastic yet again. Watching Bissouma in a Brighton shirt is a wonderful thing and for this season he is head and shoulders above everybody else. World Class.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I agree with the Yves fans over Dunk, its very close. It either got POTS it would be harsh on the other. Perhaps if Biss is chosen Dunk can get a lifetime award :bowdown:

I actually voted for Yves on the website.....i have been convinced by the opinions on here. Plus Dunky can have it next season, Biss will be Man City POTS (if he does leave)

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Voted Bissouma, Dunk would be a very close second, with Veltman, Sanchez, Gross and Webster getting honourable mentions. So many players have contributed positively this season, it's been a pleasure to see.

The reason I voted Bissouma is that we have really nurtured a grade A talent there who I am sure will sadly (for us) garner more plaudits and honours elsewhere. Yves could walk into any of the top six sides and improve them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here