Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vote for the Player of the Season

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’ve gone for Dunk.

5 goals and absolutely solid at the back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I kinda know where you are coming from, as it stands any Tom, Dick, or Harriet, can simply click on any pic they most fancy, whether they are Albion fans, or even football fans, or not.

Maybe the vote should only be open to season ticket holders, or at least Albion members, fans who actually follow the club regularly. I don't know how the club could organize that though.

I mean, do we want a Palarse retard voting on our Player Of the Season? . . . no l don't think so either.

Well, don't tell them, then, Pike.

:facepalm:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Done.
Difficult choice between Dunk and Bids and I agree Sanchez has created the platform for the back three to be so good.
I think it could be argued that without Sanchez we may well have been relegated.
Gross and veltman have also been brilliant.
But when it came to voting I simply couldn't not vote for Biss.
Bissouma got my vote,no question,he has been fantastic.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I genuinely can’t plump for one player so abstaining

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This.

Bissouma is world class but has had anonymous spells. I'd mention Veltman in dispatches as well.

When was Bissouma annoymous??! And Dunk was poor for the first two/three months of the season, our poorest centre back in fact for that time.

Over the course of the WHOLE season, not the last few months, Bissouma has by far and away been our best player. There really shouldn't be any doubt about this result.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
When was Bissouma annoymous??! And Dunk was poor for the first two/three months of the season, our poorest centre back in fact for that time.

Over the course of the WHOLE season, not the last few months, Bissouma has by far and away been our best player. There really shouldn't be any doubt about this result.

Bissouma had like a three game spell where he only made 6/10 or 7/10 performances instead of the 8 or 9/10 performances he usually got... people immediatly went "uh no he is regressing, doesnt want to play here any more, why did we sell Dale Stephens" and I guess that stuck to peoples minds... he is a victim of his own brilliance.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If anyone is wondering why Connolly got a vote it was me.

Clicked on link to vote and only 4 names came up, unable to scroll down so in an attempt to get the page to scroll down before I knew what had happened the screen changed to thanks for voting, as I was hovering over Connolly by default he got my vote.

:facepalm:

I'm now composing a lengthy email to PB to demand that postcard voting is the way forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here