Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vote for the Player of the Season

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Really tough call. I think I lean towards Sanchez because he’s been transformative to the team around him.

Just an opinion though. Could easily have plumped for Bissouma.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pascal has turned me.

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
Online voting? Well...these retards will vote Percy Tau so result is obvious. I'm curious how club will deal with this cause announcing him player of the season will be embarrassing

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Think carefully before voting. In the last few seasons the winner has gone on to have a poor following season.

2020 Dunk: Had a slow start to the season and had two rush of blood red cards.

2019Duffy: From defensive rock and part of a much heralded defensive partnership to a bit part player.

2018 Gross: He's got his mojo back now but in 2018/19 he was a pale shadow of the player he was in 2017/18.

2017 Knockaert: From being the player of the championship that terrified defenders before turning them inside out to a mostly frustrated, ineffectual player.

2016 Kayal: The driving heartbeat of the team in 205/16 to just 20 appearances the following season. He never regained his place.

So think do you really want to curse a regular starter? Vote Bissouma and he'll almost certainly be sold. I think it might be wiser to vote for someone who is not so important to the team. Ryan? Tau? One of the U-23s?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
People need to think hard and deep about why Bissouma is about to leave for a top club while his midfield buddy Pascal and others wont..

Online voting? Well...these retards will vote Percy Tau so result is obvious. I'm curious how club will deal with this cause announcing him player of the season will be embarrassing

Only the 18 with most game time are in the poll, so no Tau. Guess Ali J could win though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I kinda know where you are coming from, as it stands any Tom, Dick, or Harriet, can simply click on any pic they most fancy, whether they are Albion fans, or even football fans, or not.

Maybe the vote should only be open to season ticket holders, or at least Albion members, fans who actually follow the club regularly. I don't know how the club could organize that though.

I mean, do we want a Palarse retard voting on our Player Of the Season? . . . no l don't think so either.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Looks like they’ve already covered that by not including him in the poll.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here