Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vote for the Player of the Season

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I kinda know where you are coming from, as it stands any Tom, Dick, or Harriet, can simply click on any pic they most fancy, whether they are Albion fans, or even football fans, or not.

Maybe the vote should only be open to season ticket holders, or at least Albion members, fans who actually follow the club regularly. I don't know how the club could organize that though.

I mean, do we want a Palarse retard voting on our Player Of the Season? . . . no l don't think so either.

Not only that, seems like you can vote as many times as you like for the same player without even having to login :facepalm:

Just to test this out I voted for Sanchez 3 times by clicking on the link. No 'you must be logged in' message, no 'you already voted' message, just 3 'thanks for voting' messages :wozza:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Veltman, Bissouma or Sanchez for me. Really tough call.
Maybe if Bissouma gets the award, he'll feel the love and think about sticking around for another season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Between Dunk & Biss.

Dunk just edge's it? See who plays the best the rest of the season.....

.....oh!

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I voted Veltman but Dunky and Biss have been brillant too. Had Solly not been injured when he was he was on course for my vote.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bissouma or Dunk for me. I've gone with Bissouma.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just voted for Veltman

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Voted Biss.

A world class midfielder who has upped his game this season.

“Compared to last campaign, Bissouma boasts better success rates in overall pass accuracy (87.7%, compared to 84% last season), long pass accuracy (78.7%, was 75.7% last season), press success rate (35%, was 29.2% last season), dribble success rate (65.8%, was 60.5% last season), pass reception rate (94.3%, was 92.5% last season) and aerial duel win rate (63.8%, was 60.7% last season).” Albion Analytics - club website.

Can’t see why Dunk will get many votes as he has had better seasons and was generally average until the second half of the season (short memories?). Probably a 7/10 for him in 20/21 compared to the 8, 9’s or 10’s he’d normally get for a season’s work.

Biss on the other hand has never been and will never be better for us.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So after another powerhouse performance against a quality centre midfield, how can anybody seriously say they’re not voting for Biss?!

This is the most one sides POTS in the 31 years I’ve been watching The Albion.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
With Veltman being mentioned in almost every other post on this thread it’s clearly not the most one sided POTS.

Bissouma will probably win but Veltman and Dunk won’t be far behind.

It should be. Anyone voting for someone else is wrong.

Veltman is second but he’s still MILES behind Bissouma. I’ve said it for three seasons now, Bissouma is still under rated by some Brighton fans. It’s wierd.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It should be. Anyone voting for someone else is wrong.

Veltman is second but he’s still MILES behind Bissouma. I’ve said it for three seasons now, Bissouma is still under rated by some Brighton fans. It’s wierd.

I’m definitely not knocking Bissouma, and if I could both would get a vote, myself and many others are not wrong voting for Veltman though.

It will be interesting to see the final result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here