Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you watching the Cup Final?

Are you watching the Cup Final

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The BBC really putting some effort into it. Dedicated most of the afternoon to it. Fair play, reminds me of the early 80's and wondering what the players were having for breakfast.

It wasn't difficult they just removed all the programmes from the afternoons of the past week.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Doesn’t feel like Cup Final day , with Albion having a game tonight and the League continuing.
I am sure my old Leicester workmates will be on tenterhooks but I really could not care about it.

Agree. I'm watching it, but it's got a "just another game" feeling for me.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yep, twice. One I loved (Highbury) and one (Wembley) made me want to cry/scream :smile:

I found the semi final against City an immense anti climax. Ended up wishing I hadn’t gone :shrug:

I also managed both cup finals with the same reaction as above.
I thought we played well against City we lost to a world class cross and had Taylor grown some balls we would of played against ten men and may of had a few more chances. AK was outstanding that day and had we drawn Watford we may of progressed but that’s life I guess.

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
I was racking my brains to remember where I’d seen Chelsea’s new kit before...

96028AC5-07C7-472F-AE7D-B238B27A9964.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Werner finally gets to hear what non-Chelsea supporters think of him :lolol:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
that reaction from the fans was absolutely fantastic, worth watching the match for that alone.

But the match itself is a little flat so far. Great defensive glancing header there from Werner to ensure Chelsea didn't score. :lol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
that reaction from the fans was absolutely fantastic, worth watching the match for that alone.

Teared up a bit to be honest. I had almost forgotten that mass shared feeling of relief and schadenfreude.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
State of Thomas Tuchel, FFS.

Wish someone would tell some of these managers that it’s okay to stand on the touchline for a league game looking like a car thief, but the FA Cup Final demands something a little more sartorial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here